Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Advertising > CO2 PServer Archive
You last visited: Today at 18:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[24/7 PVP] Conquer Wars: Battle of Twincity!

Discussion on [24/7 PVP] Conquer Wars: Battle of Twincity! within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow [24/7 PVP] Conquer Wars: Battle of Twincity!

24/7 Balanced PvP

Conquer Wars Gameplay information:
The game is focussed on a 24/7 Balanced PvP Gameplay with multiple events & quests, a Balanced PvP System, PvP Rewards (100 Crystals each PvP Kill), 3 Different Arena's, Revive Guards, PvP Allowed in all maps & much more to keep you busy playing.
Players also receive starter equipments, crystals(500) & gold(100.000) to join the PvP action right away once logged in!

Game Development information:
Several months ago we decided to start on the Immortals Online project based on the Redux source originally coded by Pro4Never, while in the process of releasing Immortals Online we decided to modify the whole project into a PvP one for multiple reasons.
Obviously active immortals online players didnt loose all they had on the immortals server, they get several in-game gifts in Conquer Wars once contacted one of our emails & all information checks out.
I would like to say thanks to Zatoichi aswell for his awsome TwinCity map design & for his cool Arena Map design wich is being used for our "Classic Arena".

Quote:
Conquer Wars Game Features:
Player Versus Player (PVP) Gameplay
Highest Level: 130
Available Classes: 5
Balanced PvP System
Start as a Level 130 Character!
Devil Cave for Reborned Players!
New Equipment, Weapon & Item Shops!
New Gourd/Trophy Shop!
Gem Shops & other new shops
New Map, Equipment & Weapon Designs
Available Arena Maps: 3
New Reborn Attributes
PvP Allowed in All Maps!
New Daily PVE Quests

NEW GAME FEATURES:
Revive Guards - 5 Second Revive
FREE Super(+7) 2 Socket Equipment & Weapon Sets!
Earn 100 Crystals (CPs) each PvP Kill
AFK PvP Protection Timer (2 Minutes)
Max Plus Status Raised: +15

FEATURES COMING SOON:
AuctionHouse System
PvP Tournaments
New Spells & Skills
New Unique PVP & PVE Events
Unique PVE & PVP Quests & Daily Quests
Conquer Wars Contact Emails:

www.ConquerWars.com

Server Status: ONLINE

If you want to comment/feedback, make it constructive or don't bother to comment at all, also keep it game related, dont forget this is a server "advertisement" thread within the conquer online server advertisement category of this forum, constructive feedback is welcome & appreciated very much.

Project & Game Credits:
PaxGFX (Graphic Designer & More)
GoldenHeaven (Source Coder & More)
Legacy (Video Editor & More)
Pro4Never (Redux Source wich is our game based on)
Zatoichi (Twincity & Arena Map Graphic Design)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/26/2015, 19:16   #2

elite*gold: 130
Your site is terribly build, fix it.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/26/2015, 19:33   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by turk55 View Post
Your site is terribly build, fix it.
Dont see the point of your reply, this is a server advertisement thread, we're not looking for advice/feedback on how our website is build, we are looking for new players & game related feedback that is the purpose of a server thread within the "advertisement" section of this forum, we have multiple emails & skype's for this & other issues related to our project, if you realy have the need to let us know our site is terrible build then contact us &/or advice us or give some actuall good constructive feedback, would be appreciated very much...
We appreciate your opinion & we will get into it, next time please contact us by email or skype, would also be appreciated alot.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/26/2015, 19:56   #4

Your game is terribly build, fix it.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 06/26/2015, 22:01   #5

Hi, i downloaded the game and im playing. It is AWESOME! One of the best servers i have ever played on. Hurry up and join!
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/26/2015, 22:17   #6

@U2_Caparzo: the game is deff not terrible build its far from that, goldenheaven is a experienced coder, the game is based on the redux source wich deff isnt that bad + we've improved the source alot since we started with it several months ago.
I understand your reply, you post something wich you think is funny cuz of the comment above (turk) but in my oponion its kinda annoying.

Anyways if you can give some real constructive feedback we would appreciate it very much!
Thanks for checking out our server advertisement thread to bad you didnt actually checkout the game & gave some good & honest feedback.

@poisonkatanas: Thanks alot, we appreciate your words alot.

#Server Updates:
AFK Disconnection timer = deleted
AFK PvP Protection Timer have been reduced from 5 minutes to 2 minutes.
Old 06/26/2015, 22:35   #7

Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/26/2015, 23:55   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pax.GFX View Post
Dont see the point of your reply, this is a server advertisement thread, we're not looking for advice/feedback on how our website is build .
Then why do you have a domain and a website, might as well just shut it that down.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/27/2015, 00:13   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by turk55 View Post
Then why do you have a domain and a website, might as well just shut it that down.
Thats kinda pointless to ask? the website is for game related reasons it is a mmorpg server lets not forget that...
You cant just post here on elitepvpers and hope a few of the members who still check this forum will make a nice server community together, lets not forget this forum section (conquer online) isn't that much alive compared to other forums on the net & other sections on this forum.
Anyways thanks for letting me know, like i said before readup my post.

Edit, i would like to quote,
Quote:
If you want to comment/feedback, make it constructive or don't bother to comment at all, also keep it game related, dont forget this is a server "advertisement" thread within the conquer online server advertisement category of this forum, constructive feedback is welcome & appreciated very much.
Old 06/27/2015, 00:40   #10

Haha you're really trying this again? I like the fact that you grabbed a website template from another game again. A ****** one at that. I REALLY like how you used the navigation on the left to display a bullshit rundown of your **** server. Please just stop hahahah its getting worse and worse every time you change your server's name.

oh yeah and this totally isn't you. 1 post, there's no way at all *****.
Quote:
Originally Posted by poisonkatanas View Post
Hi, i downloaded the game and im playing. It is AWESOME! One of the best servers i have ever played on. Hurry up and join!
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/27/2015, 02:18   #11

Quote:
Thats kinda pointless to ask? the website is for game related reasons it is a mmorpg server lets not forget that...
You cant just post here on elitepvpers and hope a few of the members who still check this forum will make a nice server community together, lets not forget this forum section (conquer online) isn't that much alive compared to other forums on the net & other sections on this forum.
Anyways thanks for letting me know, like i said before readup my post.

Edit, i would like to quote,
So because it is an MMO, it is ok to have a ****** website?
Old 06/27/2015, 02:25   #12

lols have you seen other sites of co server, the gfx part is nice in many people's opinions dont talk bullshit & no the person who told this server was good is deff not my account, maybe it was his first post, he still created the account back in 2010, wouldnt even choose a name like this, light when are you releasing your server to public realy can't wait to check it out....

btw this is all offtopic, go join a chatroom or something, will request a clean thread.

anyways light show us your server, waiting soooo long to finally check it out.

anyways keep it game related, you guys can't say anything bad about our actuall game.

btw what source are you using? the xio source? since you was almost begging to get it before it got released... anyways i realy cant wait to check your server once its finally passed the "alpha" stage ...

ps. lets be honest with eachother light, our gm panel is more advanced then all the ****** coding you did in your source .... you know it, i know it, we all know it...

edit: btw light... that name sounds familiar, was your old account maybe ~LightRuler~ wich got banned several years ago for leeching sources? I bet you are, you know why? cuz you tryed to get yukis source aswell with all the effort you spended, he got so tired of it he even complained about it to me.
Another funny fact is you created the account named "light" around the same thing ~LightRuler~ got banned for stealing & releasing sources that werent his...

#GAME UPDATE:
Each PvP Kill adds 10.000 Gold & 100 Crystals (CPs) to your inventory instead of 100 crystals.
Old 06/27/2015, 02:44   #13

Quote:
lols have you seen other sites of co server, the gfx part is nice in many people's opinions dont talk bullshit & no the person who told this server was good is deff not my account, maybe it was his first post, he still created the account back in 2010, wouldnt even choose a name like this, light when are you releasing your server to public realy can't wait to check it out....

btw this is all offtopic, go join a chatroom or something, will request a clean thread.

anyways light show us your server, waiting soooo long to finally check it out.

anyways keep it game related, you guys can't say anything bad about our actuall game.

btw what source are you using? the xio source? since you was almost begging to get it before it got released... anyways i realy cant wait to check your server once its finally passed the "alpha" stage ...

ps. lets be honest with eachother light, our gm panel is more advanced then all the shitty coding you did in your source .... you know it, i know it, we all know it...

edit: btw light... that name sounds familiar, was your old account maybe ~LightRuler~ wich got banned several years ago for leeching sources? I bet you are, you know why? cuz you tryed to get yukis source aswell with all the effort you spended, he got so tired of it he even complained about it to me.
Another funny fact is you created the account named "light" around the same thing ~LightRuler~ got banned for stealing & releasing sources that werent his...

#GAME UPDATE:
Each PvP Kill adds 10.000 Gold & 100 Crystals (CPs) to your inventory instead of 100 crystals.
Yes, I have seen other CO sites. Just like I told the other servers, I tell you the exact same thing: "Your site sucks, fix it".

Not to mention, your body content width is 758px. Are we back in the 90's ?
Old 06/27/2015, 02:54   #14

Not to start a flame war but out of curiosity where is your site? also prove your words and make a website worth visiting before trash talking others, just a maybe ...
Old 06/27/2015, 02:56   #15

Haha so you're saying that I'm this random LightRuler guy? nah that's funny because half the people on here know me. Nobody knows you. Try again. I've stopped development on an actual server and am currently using said server to develop websites. With that being said, I'm pretty sure my very first site was better than your current. You can't seriously sit there and tell me that you think your server is good just because you have a 'GM Panel'? lol dude just staaaahp. Its getting sad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenHeaven View Post
Not to start a flame war but out of curiosity where is your site? also prove your words and make a website worth visiting before trash talking others, just a maybe ...

try.getconquery.com

Point proven.

(Nothing against you personally. I don't know you. Pax is just bad in so many ways.)