Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tyrants Gaming - Burn your Enemy!

Discussion on Tyrants Gaming - Burn your Enemy! within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/05/2015, 08:14   #91

elite*gold: 0
@Paristôn : First time when i tried your server i told you in my post that dragon warrior skills has a delay and to PM me when you fix it. You didn't PM me until now. Today i will try your server again and if dw skills still have delay i will...kill you !!! Kidding However, i hope you fixed the delay.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/06/2015, 14:07   #92

@Paristôn : Hey. After some hours of playing, i can say that this is the best server which i have played. Btw, my name in game is Henkate

Pros:

- Friendly GM. Spoke with Kastro GM and he was friendly and helped me by answering to my questions.
- I like that GM wants to hear suggestions from players and consider them.
- The delay which i have talking about in my first try of playing this server has been fixed. I noticed that if i put more agility i hit faster, but there still the delay and im afraid that is the server ping.
- dragon warrior dmg is not nerfed
- reported an bug and in few mins has been fixed
- many events

There are more pros, but kinda dont find my words to write now lol . However, the only cons which i found until now is the LAG. My ping stay between 200-600 ... Im from EU and on other private servers i had under 100-150 ping. This cause the little delay which i see when i use skills even with 420 agility. I hope this will be fixed, changed host or something, i have no idea, i dont know many things about this. Or maybe isnt from ping, but the ping is high, so...

Ill rate this server to 9/10 comparing to other servers which i played. I hope the ping would be fixed soon...

And a suggestion: I would like to see how much dmg i do when i kill someone, not the hp he has. When i kill someone or when someone 1 hit me, i see my hp, not how much dmg they do to me.
Old 09/06/2015, 15:00   #93

@Paristôn : I`ve 2 questions: what kind of your server? EU or US & what if I setup the patch inside client version 6120? will work?
Old 09/06/2015, 23:50   #94

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonim95 View Post
@Paristôn : Hey. After some hours of playing, i can say that this is the best server which i have played. Btw, my name in game is Henkate

Pros:

- Friendly GM. Spoke with Kastro GM and he was friendly and helped me by answering to my questions.
- I like that GM wants to hear suggestions from players and consider them.
- The delay which i have talking about in my first try of playing this server has been fixed. I noticed that if i put more agility i hit faster, but there still the delay and im afraid that is the server ping.
- dragon warrior dmg is not nerfed
- reported an bug and in few mins has been fixed
- many events

There are more pros, but kinda dont find my words to write now lol . However, the only cons which i found until now is the LAG. My ping stay between 200-600 ... Im from EU and on other private servers i had under 100-150 ping. This cause the little delay which i see when i use skills even with 420 agility. I hope this will be fixed, changed host or something, i have no idea, i dont know many things about this. Or maybe isnt from ping, but the ping is high, so...

Ill rate this server to 9/10 comparing to other servers which i played. I hope the ping would be fixed soon...

And a suggestion: I would like to see how much dmg i do when i kill someone, not the hp he has. When i kill someone or when someone 1 hit me, i see my hp, not how much dmg they do to me.
Nice feedback which we all appreciate.
And I'm sorry guys about Pariston he is in programming training those days so he cannot login the game or even answer your questions here so, that's why he asked me lately to replace him for this while.
And as programmatically Pariston is better than me so if the ping issue is from the host make sure that I will contact the provider ane see what will we do in this.
If its from the source, then I will have to wait for Pariston to do this in his free time.
In both situations, I promise that this problem will be done soon.
Thanks anyways

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuhammadSaleh View Post
@Paristôn : I`ve 2 questions: what kind of your server? EU or US & what if I setup the patch inside client version 6120? will work?
The server hosted in EU, France.
Nah, It's 6070 max version, we have not updated the server yet. So, you will face a lot of problems.
Setup the two patches inside 6070 client, or just download our client "Preferred ".
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/11/2015, 15:13   #95

i was trying to open the server today after pray but it was offline can you tell me why
Old 09/11/2015, 16:18   #96

Quote:
Originally Posted by 33112551 View Post
i was trying to open the server today after pray but it was offline can you tell me why
Sorry that was server maintenance, you can login now.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/19/2015, 18:57   #97

Well that will be sad to be said, but sorry I'm requesting to close this thread.
The server shut down today after 4 months of continuous working and success.
We just explored that we will not be able to continue in fixing/developing the server anymore because of our academic life and study. So, for now that was my best choice rather than selling the server as the source is not my own program, I just fixed it and developed a lot of issues there. Still don't have the full copyrights.
Should give a "THANKS" to every player/advertiser/supporter that helped is going great like that. And nice to meet you all our dear players .
Thanks.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/19/2015, 21:44   #98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paristôn View Post
Well that will be sad to be said, but sorry I'm requesting to close this thread.
The server shut down today after 4 months of continuous working and success.
We just explored that we will not be able to continue in fixing/developing the server anymore because of our academic life and study. So, for now that was my best choice rather than selling the server as the source is not my own program, I just fixed it and developed a lot of issues there. Still don't have the full copyrights.
Should give a "THANKS" to every player/advertiser/supporter that helped is going great like that. And nice to meet you all our dear players .
Thanks.

One day i wish it will be alive again. Thank you for making this server. Wish you good luck and all the best in life!

Robert aka Henkate.
Closed Thread