Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Advertising > CO2 PServer Archive
You last visited: Today at 21:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Exclusive]Freedom-Co is Available Now !! Take A Fast Look !!

Discussion on [Exclusive]Freedom-Co is Available Now !! Take A Fast Look !! within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking [Exclusive]Freedom-Co is Available Now !! Take A Fast Look !!

Hello Everyone

Today i would like to Show u the sv we were working on !

DemonDark

TeamWork
========
Mr.Ro2a
Mr.Smith
Spear

Info About Hoster PC
===============
RAM 8 GB
Internet Speed 100 MB
Dedicted Server Which Coast 155 $

Info About Server
=============
Non Hamachi
Stable Server
Houses
Market Fixed
New Npc's
New Full Level 135 Weapons
New Full Level 135 Armors
More Then 200 Player Online
No Lag
No Freeze
No Mix
Tower And Fan
Flower System And Dress
PK Tournament
VIP System
Merchant Clerk Work
Non Hamachi
Cps Drop
Guild War
Active GM's
Help Desk And ChatBox
Server Online 24/7
HardCore Server
New Germants
New Compose System
Soon +13 +14 +15
Top Guild Leader
Custom Quests

Downloads
========
Server.dat >

Official Site >

Registration Page >

Patches >

Note : Please Download Patches Before Server.dat !!

Pictures

======

This Server will Be On Forever isa !!

Thanks For Reading And Welcome to DemonDark !!!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/13/2009, 16:15   #2

elite*gold: 20
nice items xD
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/13/2009, 18:41   #3

I like that blde :P
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/13/2009, 19:39   #4

Thanks
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/14/2009, 19:22   #5

Halloween Quest on their way ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/14/2009, 20:11   #6

what i notice via ur comment

it's u have no idea about big or strong servers

Let's explain this ,, there's something Called Dedicated Server Coast About 120 - 160 $ Per Month ,, Depends on the dedicated company ,, it can handle more then 1500 Player Online ,, and those Pictures we Took before we Open the Server ,, And yah ,, my Name is Mr.Ro2a ,, and Am Professional Coder ,, Some Of My Work >> DemonCo P-S ,, CrazyCo P-S ,, DemonPower P-S

~_^ And yah thanks for Your comment and welcome to Freedom Island !

Am Not The Best ,, But Am Different !
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/14/2009, 20:19   #7

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryoHacker View Post
what i notice via ur comment

it's u have no idea about big or strong servers

Let's explain this ,, there's something Called Dedicated Server Coast About 120 - 160 $ Per Month ,, Depends on the dedicated company ,, it can handle more then 1500 Player Online ,, and those Pictures we Took before we Open the Server ,, And yah ,, my Name is Mr.Ro2a ,, and Am Professional Coder ,, Some Of My Work >> DemonCo P-S ,, CrazyCo P-S ,, DemonPower P-S

~_^ And yah thanks for Your comment and welcome to Freedom Island !

Am Not The Best ,, But Am Different !
Obviously dedicated servers are CAPABLE of hosting large numbers of players. The servers are still limited by the source in use though.

[GMs] was simply questioning how well the server source was coded (he was assuming you are not using binaries... which I'm guessing you are) if you were the only player on and had that high of a ping (because he assumed you were taking those screenshots off of the current server)

Anyways if you are really shelling out that much money for a server I see a few problems.

With it costing that much you will need to be able to attract enough donations/income to justify keeping the server online. This will lead to overpowering players for donations (because players do not shell out hundreds of dollars per month out of the goodness of their hearts) and or massive advertising on server website.

Some advertising is obviously acceptable, I'm just saying if you have to raise massive amounts of money it would be tempting to add too much.

That being said: Good luck with your server and I hope you find a way to balance some of those factors out. (and if it's bins, just wait till you get popular enough for tq to care and then you will be shut down. yay for binaries! lol)
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/14/2009, 20:31   #8

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Quote:
Originally Posted by [GMs] View Post
Again, you use "coast" which is complete different from "cost". Dedicated server can cost more than $160. If your source can't handle more than 100 players online why would you need a dedicated server. What is the difference between the source from the pictures and the source right now? There isn't enough changes in your source that will affect the efficiency of your server. Why would you advertise or put pictures of a server that isn't what it is suppose to be. Since you are a "professional coder", do you get syntax errors when you compile you code because your 2nd post is worst than your first post. I am pretty sure you don't know fluent english.

EDIT:
pro4never just repeated what I just posted.
Actually you just repeated what I had already said seeing as I was first

Do I need to start yelling "FIRST!!" in all my replies? xD

Anyways, agree 100 pct but at the same time if he really is planning to put alot of effort into this (which if it truly is a dedi server that he's paying that much for it appears he's willing to put SOMETHING into it) then I wish him luck... he may need it
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/14/2009, 21:10   #9

lawl ,, i really notice that u both still new at this ,, first of all we don't force anyway to doante ,, secound as i said ,, i own DemonCo and CrazyCo ,,well [GM]'s u said binaries can't handle more then 100 player ,, if u know anything about this it's not about binaries ,, the different between my source and any other source that it's full translated i don't have any single bug ! ,, beside im bothering myself cuz this my work ,, u don't know what we win from this ,, u don't know how is it ,, cuz u never got a famous sv like i did ,, and 160 $ will be nothing for u after that ,, beside english ain't needed ,, plus im working on Team War < and this will be a legend for all P-Servers ,, what u don't know and u will never know is the differnce between a stupid sv opened and hosted on a home pc ,, and a sv hosted on dedicated Server ,, and again i will just say after 1 month i will post a new topic here and show u what i have done for this ,, i got an exprince for 2 years ,, and im 16 years old ,, this my jop ,, i win alot becouse of it ,, yah i pay alot first days , but after that ,, Boom ,, am so fkn rich ^_^ and famous , ask about Mr.Ro2a and u will know who im ^_^ im like a legend ,, im not Conceited ,, it's just i got a much exprince that u will never imagine ,, so Good Luck guys ,,and i will repeat and say again ,, Try the Server ,, and u will know what im talking about !
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/14/2009, 21:12   #10

Received Thanks: 1,230
Please Spoiler the Image, Thank You!
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/15/2009, 12:14   #11

i will replay u after i done what im doing ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/15/2009, 12:31   #12

I kinda laughed at some of the replies of all those "professional coders" we have here.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/15/2009, 12:40   #13

Quote:
lawl ,, i really notice that u both still new at this ,, first of all we don't force anyway to doante ,, secound as i said ,, i own DemonCo and CrazyCo ,,well [GM]'s u said binaries can't handle more then 100 player ,, if u know anything about this it's not about binaries ,, the different between my source and any other source that it's full translated i don't have any single bug ! ,, beside im bothering myself cuz this my work ,, u don't know what we win from this ,, u don't know how is it ,, cuz u never got a famous sv like i did ,, and 160 $ will be nothing for u after that ,, beside english ain't needed ,, plus im working on Team War < and this will be a legend for all P-Servers ,, what u don't know and u will never know is the differnce between a stupid sv opened and hosted on a home pc ,, and a sv hosted on dedicated Server ,, and again i will just say after 1 month i will post a new topic here and show u what i have done for this ,, i got an exprince for 2 years ,, and im 16 years old ,, this my jop ,, i win alot becouse of it ,, yah i pay alot first days , but after that ,, Boom ,, am so fkn rich ^_^ and famous , ask about Mr.Ro2a and u will know who im ^_^ im like a legend ,, im not Conceited ,, it's just i got a much exprince that u will never imagine ,, so Good Luck guys ,,and i will repeat and say again ,, Try the Server ,, and u will know what im talking about !

The max binarys can handle is about 500 - 600, otherwise it'll crash.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/15/2009, 18:15   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by OP
[Exclusive]Freedom-Co is Available Now !! Take A Fast Look !!
i did, i took the fastest look ever, i didn't even read what you said in the first post! i just came here to tell you, that i have indeed taken quite a fast look.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/15/2009, 19:56   #15

Received Thanks: 2,518
Quote:
Ive never heard of you or anything youve done, and if your using binaries then your not doing anything original or interesting, and neither will you in the future.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread