Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Private Server LiquidKaos

Discussion on New Private Server LiquidKaos within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New Private Server LiquidKaos

5065 Client| Online 24/7 with no lag or freeze| High drop and XP rates| Dis City, Guild Wars, MoonBox Quests| Gold Cup, Silver & Bronze Prize in VIP
several quest rewarded with cps and more to come
edited labs lvl 135 - 160 monsters
24h assistance from pm/gm's
Old 11/03/2009, 23:51   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiera[PM] View Post

5065 Client| Online 24/7 with no lag or freeze| High drop and XP rates| Dis City, Guild Wars, MoonBox Quests| Gold Cup, Silver & Bronze Prize in VIP
several quest rewarded with cps and more to come
edited labs lvl 135 - 160 monsters
24h assistance from pm/gm's
GoodLuck on that lol
Old 11/04/2009, 00:22   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Πλƒλη† View Post
GoodLuck on that lol
Dude, quit making your words so light so everyone can't see them. Geez...
Old 11/04/2009, 00:27   #4

You should care to mention that you wouldn't have a server if I never helped you guys. But in the end, the person that did everything was screwed.
How is this a new server, I set up and fixed the entire server in early September.
Note: If your better at fb/ss than a PM, you are considered a botter and will be IPBanned off the server. It happened to 2 people already.
Old 11/04/2009, 00:33   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0rd3vil View Post

@LordEvil ,Let him do whatever he like You still can read them and i like the color tho

@Sky , so what You`re saying that the server is kinda fail already? they didn`t give You the credits for helping them setting up server? and they got some bad staff?
Old 11/04/2009, 00:39   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyTearZz View Post
You should care to mention that you wouldn't have a server if I never helped you guys. But in the end, the person that did everything was screwed.
How is this a new server, I set up and fixed the entire server in early September.
Note: If your better at fb/ss than a PM, you are considered a botter and will be IPBanned off the server. It happened to 2 people already.

Tearz was never ip banned off the server he's still welcome there also we did and still do give him credit. But the server has been completely redone since then. Our staff is pretty awesome they are always online and there to help all players when needed. Also please do not slander our server if you have never played on it to give it a chance. The server has a right to have a chance just like every other server out there. NO ONE has been banned off our server yet.
Old 11/04/2009, 00:43   #7

Is this "SkyBallZz's" server?
Old 11/04/2009, 00:48   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0rd3vil View Post
And you should stop being a ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillsFan View Post
Lol "SkyBallZz's"
Old 11/04/2009, 00:49   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soiken View Post
@LordEvil ,Let him do whatever he like You still can read them and i like the color tho

@Sky , so what You`re saying that the server is kinda fail already? they didn`t give You the credits for helping them setting up server? and they got some bad staff?
Well, let me tell you all a story.
Back in V3nomCo when Ben and Cherie owned the server, Bob aka Ichigo aka Robert[PM], Cass aka Poison[PM] aka Alyssia, Mary aka Shanae, and Justin aka MaelStrom[PM] aka Naviere all played V3nomCo and were all PM's except Shanae,
Cass and Justin are married in Rl
Bob and Mary just know eachother pretty well I think.

Cherie and Ben screwed over Cass and Justin *or what I was told*
Bob and Mary were donors. Randy who knew Ben and Cherie in Rl also was a donor and him and Bob constantly fought for who was #1 king. Randy one day donated $50 and got 4th reborn and 35mill cps and far passed Bob, who then had a bitch fit and started dropping cps bags with 10 mill cps each and attempted to ruin the server.
Later on, I heard Cass was trying to make a server *she didn't know shit*
and I offered to help and I was promised a PM spot. I was the main coder and did the entire server myself and did whatever they asked me. I was screwed for *not following rules* by Bob while the other nubby staff members just followed.
If your better than Bob or Justin in fb/ss, you will be banned. No if or buts and without warning.
If your looking for a good server for friends and Pvp every here and then, this isn't the server for you. I'm not bashing servers. I'm only stating facts -I can provide evidence- and stating my own opinions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sibyll View Post
Tearz was never ip banned off the server he's still welcome there also we did and still do give him credit. But the server has been completely redone since then. Our staff is pretty awesome they are always online and there to help all players when needed. Also please do not slander our server if you have never played on it to give it a chance. The server has a right to have a chance just like every other server out there. NO ONE has been banned off our server yet.
Banned from chat, all characters deleted, couldn't log in with my home computer so I had to log in to Co from school and then was constantly kicked off the server? and after all that I was told I was kicked from staff for breaking rules?

@Ballsfan: Uh it's doesn't work for my name since its SkyTearZz
For your name I'm only replacing 1 letter, not half a username.
the A to an I
Old 11/04/2009, 00:53   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soiken View Post

Haha thx's i like this color to ;P
Old 11/04/2009, 00:56   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyTearZz View Post
Well, let me tell you all a story.
Back in V3nomCo when Ben and Cherie owned the server, Bob aka Ichigo aka Robert[PM], Cass aka Poison[PM] aka Alyssia, Mary aka Shanae, and Justin aka MaelStrom[PM] aka Naviere all played V3nomCo and were all PM's except Shanae,
Cass and Justin are married in Rl
Bob and Mary just know eachother pretty well I think.

Cherie and Ben screwed over Cass and Justin *or what I was told*
Bob and Mary were donors. Randy who knew Ben and Cherie in Rl also was a donor and him and Bob constantly fought for who was #1 king. Randy one day donated $50 and got 4th reborn and 35mill cps and far passed Bob, who then had a bitch fit and started dropping cps bags with 10 mill cps each and attempted to ruin the server.
Later on, I heard Cass was trying to make a server *she didn't know shit*
and I offered to help and I was promised a PM spot. I was the main coder and did the entire server myself and did whatever they asked me. I was screwed for *not following rules* by Bob while the other nubby staff members just followed.
If your better than Bob or Justin in fb/ss, you will be banned. No if or buts and without warning.
If your looking for a good server for friends and Pvp every here and then, this isn't the server for you. I'm not bashing servers. I'm only stating facts -I can provide evidence- and stating my own opinions.

Banned from chat, all characters deleted, couldn't log in with my home computer so I had to log in to Co from school and then was constantly kicked off the server? and after all that I was told I was kicked from staff for breaking rules?

LoL ... i don`t have anything to say in here <.< that`s just insane to ban for something like that ...
Old 11/04/2009, 00:59   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillsFan View Post
No this is NOT his server this server is owned by Alyssa, Belial, and Kiera.
Old 11/04/2009, 01:01   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sibyll View Post
No this is NOT his server this server is owned by Alyssa, Belial, and Kiera.
Obviously this server would have been much better if I owned it, Donors pwns on this server. It's all about money for you guys.

@Soiken: yes they will ban you. No doubt what so ever.
Old 11/04/2009, 01:11   #14

Old 11/04/2009, 01:24   #15

OK guys we set certain rules for our staff. Some seamed to think they were above following them. So they had to be let go. Since then we have completely redone the server,and its now better then it ever was. Oh, and Tearz for all the work you did in the beginning Im truely greatful. Interesting though, to see that you can find fault in everyone but you can't admit that you, yourself were wrong in your actions.
Closed Thread