Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Classic Conquer Online - Pure 5017 Delight!

Discussion on Classic Conquer Online - Pure 5017 Delight! within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/06/2015, 20:17   #31

elite*gold: 0
Recommend this server if u want to feel retail old days again. Ape city PK, Ape city/BI plvling. Those days were great, and this server only been online for about a week. That's good for any server. All the features are retail related like offline TG and etc.. not many server have those anymore. Pvp is cool, 1v1 fb/ss skill based.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/07/2015, 22:21   #32

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Ok guys at this point most of the main issues should be resolved and we're going to be moving our focus more towards content (although any bug reports are most definitely still going to be investigated)

Current Priorities for next content patch (ideally launching Friday evening)

-Sky Pass Quest (many mid level players struggling to upgrade their new super gear. Get them some mets!)
-Blue Mouse Quest (over abundance of normal gems in economy and not enough mets. Perfect fix!)
-Bonus experience and drops for adventure zone (taos need some leveling love)
-WineZone (taos and 120+'s need some love)
-Bomb/FOH/Nightdevil/Dance skillbook drops!
-Bomb Quest. We dont have many 120 players yet so this week's guild war will definitely wanna look into grabbing some bombs to quickly take out the gates!
-Snake Island Quest (mets/db chance for those high level tao/archers!)
-Movable guild conductors. GW winner can place them on any valid map!
-Guild Beast - Need that daily prize for winning GW!
-Daily boss spawn (drops db/expballs/+ stones)
-Weekly PK Tournament (db/super tortoise gem reward)
-Arrow Auto Reload (it's not supported by this client but I'll work on something server side)

Please remember, this is not yet live but is instead stuff we are working on right now. If you have other features or content you feel should be of higher priority, we'd love to hear from you! Our main goal right now is taking the experience our players are already loving and fleshing it out a bit more.

DB rates are quite low right now because we want to push players towards participating in other server content. This will be a long term shift and not something accomplished overnight. In the mean time we plan to slightly increase DB drop rates until these events all go live.

A HUGE thank you to all the players helping to make this server a success. Every day our average online count goes up and up. Currently we're averaging 55-65 throughout the day which is just amazing for only a week online.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg OnlineCOunt.jpg (9.1 KB, 89 views)
Old 01/09/2015, 23:33   #33

Been on the server for little over a week now and am completely stoked. Old school 2nd map ape spawns all there and fought over, guard whoring, met spam, mining... All that old school conquer stuff is there..

Also Pro4 does updates and fixes daily, can't say enough about how awesome it is to have an active programmer maintaining everything.

My ign is Trademark, hit me up and I'll get you to 70 and see about a couple gifts!

Cheers
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/10/2015, 04:56   #34

Winezone, Bluemouse, Bomb quest are all live now.

Fixed a relatively minor exploit where players were trading in virtue points for experience faster than intended. I've added a daily limit for VP>Exp trades and reduced the amount of VP gained for powerleveling. We are continuing to monitor the situation and will adjust rates as needed.

Heads up: +1 and +2 stones are added to the rewards for hourly PVP tournaments in addition to he base EXP reward. Grab a sword or blade and jump into combat for these skill based events!
Old 01/14/2015, 02:23   #35

Large list of bug fixes went live today. We have more coming throughout the week with daily patches to fix any player issues
Old 01/14/2015, 10:53   #36

Hi pro4never. I tried server, and looks awesome, but I have problem with having low fps. My FPS dont move above 31. I am using win 8.1 I also tried fix by allowing mouse trail, but it didnt work. Can u help me somehow? Thanks
Old 01/14/2015, 19:15   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marko225 View Post
Hi pro4never. I tried server, and looks awesome, but I have problem with having low fps. My FPS dont move above 31. I am using win 8.1 I also tried fix by allowing mouse trail, but it didnt work. Can u help me somehow? Thanks
Older clients often have issues with newer PCs.

There's a guide on our site relating to a possible fix but it sounds like you've already done that. Depending on your OS I have a few suggestions.

#1: Compatibility mode. Try running the game under windows xp mode if possible
#2: Update your graphics drivers. Unlikely to help as it's an old game but it's a generic quick fix
#3: Turn off Aero if enabled. It's stupid but the client realllyy has issues with other transparent objects being on the screen and it can grind things to a halt on some machines

Sorry I cannot offer much more help. I've never had a problem personally and my knowledge of the client is pretty limited.
Old 01/17/2015, 11:35   #38

Gooood Work
Old 01/23/2015, 22:43   #39

I really like the custom "Stable and Fun" picture on the main page of the website.
Old 01/30/2015, 04:29   #40

Website hasn't been updated so here's the most recent set of changes

--Jan 29--
-Players with lucky time will no longer find +1 stones
-Players with lucky time will now be notified when a +1 or super item drops
-Players with lucky time will be notified when a meteor drops
-+1 item droprates have been buffed
-Fixed numerous issues with revive failing to be used
-Added auto revive to PK arena
-Attack/Defense potions have been corrected
-Stamina and experience should no longer 'lag'
-Certain weapon skills should no longer cancel auto attacks
-Rates and rewards from gold lotto has been adjusted
-SunBoxes have a reduced change to give 2 socket items
-Star Sword can now be exchanged in ape city for prizes

----Jan 26----
-New rewards added and rates adjusted in gold lottery
-You may now pass guild leadership to someone else
-Fixed an issue where disconnecting during a trade would leave your character online
-Fixed an issue where after canceling a trade you'd have to relog to see items that were in trade window
-Adjusted arrow reload code (should resolve 0 arrow issues)
-Fixed some minor issues with screening code causing players to sometimes not show up
-Numerous small efficiency changes

----Jan 25----
-Monsters are much more responsive and better at targeting
-Stacking should now work like on TQ server (most recent onto stack = target)
-Trade system re-written. PLEASE REPORT ANY BUGS
-Gold based lottery added for testing (rates subject to change)
-Double exp for heaven bless changed to love stone
-Transformation/XP skills removed from PVP tournament
-Fixed a number of issues with monster spawn logic
-Fixed issues with AOE radius of certain skills (rage/herc for example)
Old 01/31/2015, 07:38   #41

For some reason my client will not autopatch as well as the error that says my connection was interrupted/server maintenance once I attempt to login.
Old 01/31/2015, 15:45   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by killersub View Post
For some reason my client will not autopatch as well as the error that says my connection was interrupted/server maintenance once I attempt to login.
Very odd. It's possible the auto patch server is experiencing issues on the host but the web/login/game servers are most definitely online.

If you bypass you should still be able to log in and play without issues.
Old 01/31/2015, 16:32   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
Very odd. It's possible the auto patch server is experiencing issues on the host but the web/login/game servers are most definitely online.

If you bypass you should still be able to log in and play without issues.
That is exactly the first thing I did, however, It just freezes the client and tells me the same error when I try to login. I will try again.
Old 02/01/2015, 03:21   #44

GW is over for another week!

A hard fought battle but our 3 week champions pull through again and take the win! Congratulations to Sentinels who managed to come out on top regardless of the numbers disadvantage.

I would like to address some concerns our players have had though.

#1: Yes, there were some pvp related issues in tonights war. The problems stem from concurrency problems in the combat manager. I was aware of some but not all of these problems and a fix is in the works.

#2: Based on the current detection we have in place as well as GM eye witnesses, it does NOT appear as though any hacks or tools were involved. The issues people experienced were due to server side issues and not anything player driven.

#3: We will continue to monitor the players who were reported but at this time it seems the issue is with us, not them. We will do everything in our power to make sure that we fix any of the issues you guys experienced before any future pvp events

Sorry for the post but I just wanted to address it as we had all sorts of lovely rumors flying around and accusations being made.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg unnamed.jpg (479.8 KB, 73 views)
Old 02/01/2015, 17:19   #45

classic...

we have CP`s

yay

facepalm
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread