Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Legacy of Conquer - Classic Server

Discussion on Legacy of Conquer - Classic Server within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/31/2014, 21:47   #121

elite*gold: 0
unfortuantely guys i think the servers shut down..even their facebook page is missing now
Old 01/31/2014, 21:57   #122

Quote:
Originally Posted by muttaqix View Post
unfortuantely guys i think the servers shut down..even their facebook page is missing now
I can't believe this haha..

Such a shame it was a pretty good server!! :'(!!
Old 01/31/2014, 22:19   #123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushpupies! View Post

Guess after I post the truth they ran off with the money like I expressed before, but hey I was wrong according to the playerbase.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/31/2014, 22:28   #124

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel12345 View Post
Guess after I post the truth they ran off with the money like I expressed before, but hey I was wrong according to the playerbase.
I never said you were wrong. Maybe other people did. I feel gutted because part of the money they run off with was mine.

Then again I don't see why they would just run off with the money after being accused, they could have defended themselfs or promise to never make the same mistakes again, and basically gain much more money. Seems stupid to me, especially because last week he went Goldmember on Xtreme and fixed some bugs. If I was gonna shut down the server 1 week after I would have just saved myself them bucks and time and let the server die.

Honestly I feel there's more to it then just run off with the money but I might be wrong.
Old 01/31/2014, 23:38   #125

Quote:

Quote:
I never said you were wrong. Maybe other people did. I feel gutted because part of the money they run off with was mine.

Then again I don't see why they would just run off with the money after being accused, they could have defended themselfs or promise to never make the same mistakes again, and basically gain much more money. Seems stupid to me, especially because last week he went Goldmember on Xtreme and fixed some bugs. If I was gonna shut down the server 1 week after I would have just saved myself them bucks and time and let the server die.

Honestly I feel there's more to it then just run off with the money but I might be wrong.
Well seeing as the site is down etc I would believe they did but I know as much as you do about what they done this time. Im just going by what they done in the past lol.
Old 02/01/2014, 01:28   #126

elite*gold: 20
Oddly the eu server is still online but not the us one.
Old 02/01/2014, 12:24   #127

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tw3ak View Post
You got to be trolling me... I can't even start up the client because it won't let me bypass the autopatcher. Tell me what you do to open the client?
Old 02/01/2014, 12:40   #128

elite*gold: 130
Quote:
You got to be trolling me... I can't even start up the client because it won't let me bypass the autopatcher. Tell me what you do to open the client?
Create a shortcut of Conquer.exe to your desktop. Right click it go on properties and add blacknull after Conquer.exe"
like this:
Old 02/01/2014, 15:00   #129

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tw3ak View Post
then I was wrong. They should update it for there player's then.
Old 02/01/2014, 15:08   #130

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel12345 View Post
then I was wrong. They should update it for there player's then.
Nah I don't think so. The website is still not accessible and the usa ain't online. It's just a matter of days untill the host shuts down the EU because no payment to keep it up has been made. I think that the same goes for the UUSA.

I guess it's goodbye conquer online for me. This was the only server worth playing on for me and well I ain't gonna start over. Either way I had some fun while playing it sucks it wasn't for the longrun.

#Request this thread to be closed, server no longer exists.
Closed Thread