Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EruptionCo

Discussion on EruptionCo within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/25/2014, 02:10   #31

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by [X]-Cape View Post
Server getting better and better every day , give us a try
I dunno how that's possible when every day it is still only a tq binary 5095 server and only way you get players is to join other servers chatrooms and servers and harass members to join you and bash everyone elses.

At least L2H is custom binaries that jack and janix worked very hard to make it original compared to others this is no different then what anyone can download and run. Their is literally hundreds of tq binary 5095 servers out there and yours is no more special then any of theres. And i somehow doubt yours is immune to ultimates binary hacks/crasher apps on this forums lol and if it is it can be made to work on it really easy and that's not including all the other hacks that work on these binary svrs. So best of luck to ya but in all honesty how good can your server be when you resort to joining everyone elses servers posing as players just to secretly trash talk there server and steal players for your own? If it is good word of mouth will spread and make it grow not slithering around like a snake stealing others players.
Old 01/25/2014, 02:59   #32

elite*gold: 0
It's not my server -.- I only made the advertise and i'm a chat box mod . I have 0 coding knowledge , I just advertise the only decent server I found .
Old 01/25/2014, 15:04   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tw3ak View Post
I dunno how that's possible when every day it is still only a tq binary 5095 server and only way you get players is to join other servers chatrooms and servers and harass members to join you and bash everyone elses.

At least L2H is custom binaries that jack and janix worked very hard to make it original compared to others this is no different then what anyone can download and run. Their is literally hundreds of tq binary 5095 servers out there and yours is no more special then any of theres. And i somehow doubt yours is immune to ultimates binary hacks/crasher apps on this forums lol and if it is it can be made to work on it really easy and that's not including all the other hacks that work on these binary svrs. So best of luck to ya but in all honesty how good can your server be when you resort to joining everyone elses servers posing as players just to secretly trash talk there server and steal players for your own? If it is good word of mouth will spread and make it grow not slithering around like a snake stealing others players.
I agree on the part bins being limited which is the reason I'm currently learning C# little by little to then resort in making a C# server based on the bins database, but as of yet im working on what I can and to provide a good experience to my player's. As for the hack's I dont provide player's from botting but any form of crasher that public isn't working. As for it being Custom i haven't edited the msg server much so I wont say its really custom but as for the database I redid the database from 0 action's to what it is now 5k ish action's, and still on going. As for the trash talk I haven't went on any other chatbox trashtalk server's and stealing player's, since I never done or will ever do. So if you have find some valid proof of that I'll happily fix that since I believe server's should grow by word of mouth/advertiseing on forum such as these or xtremetop100. If you talking about legacy of conquer all I have done was post proof from the server owner past background useing other player's as a "botnet" which you cant deny it isn't true, Unlike most other bins I actually understand how to use the actiontype provide already to the fullest I can and always learning from it, but I Like stated due to the binarys limits because of my limitions of asm knowledge, I'll be moving on to the C# once I have decent knowledge to make a server out of it, till then I'm resorting to what I know which is a "binary server". So please if u can PM me or post below any "valid proof". Since I can proof that I actually put effort to my server not gonna say the same compare to someone who has a C# server who has to bulit most of the stuff that the msg server already does in the bins, but we also have to work on add probably the 10 percent extra which are the npcs/events/reborn since like I stated I did the server from 0 action's.
Anyways good day to you sir -Regards Matek

#Note its I believe patch 5078 or 5087 dont remember from the top of my head but the so called 5095 bins couldn't be 5095 because it didn't support toxic fog because the msg server not supporting it.
Old 01/29/2014, 22:15   #34

Old 01/31/2014, 23:52   #35

seems like a pretty nice server so far GM is friendly and nice
Old 02/01/2014, 00:07   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by muttaqix View Post
seems like a pretty nice server so far GM is friendly and nice
Thanks for the feedback if u have any suggestion you're welcome to msg us on the forum's or ingame preferly our forum's.
Old 02/01/2014, 04:19   #37

even offered to help you matek.
Old 02/05/2014, 15:10   #38

This is a nice one, you all have to try it !!
Old 02/07/2014, 16:55   #39

I love it! Fun, fair, balanced and provides nice challenge!
Old 02/07/2014, 19:56   #40

Thanks for the feedback guys trying to provide a balance server for our fellow community.
Old 02/10/2014, 00:00   #41

After some forum debateing we decided to add Old jumps to our fellow player's!
Old 02/11/2014, 08:44   #42

Wow Good Luck ..
Old 02/20/2014, 00:04   #43

What happened why cant i log into the server? Also the website is down :/
Old 02/20/2014, 02:12   #44

we're having issue while ugpradeing we'll be back soon
Old 02/25/2014, 01:00   #45

So the server got shut down right?