Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Advertisement] TwiztedCo

Discussion on [Advertisement] TwiztedCo within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Advertisement] TwiztedCo

Ok i have got this TwiztedCo going lol yes its LOTF source atm and in my spear time im working on coemu...but i think that i might leave it at loft because a good friend told me
Quote:
RapidBlade-i always say we all came into p servers cause co became gay, so y r u trying to become like it?
**** EVERYONE---Never Enough by Five Finger Death Punch--Explains my life!-huh?
**** EVERYONE---Never Enough by Five Finger Death Punch--Explains my life!-lol
**** EVERYONE---Never Enough by Five Finger Death Punch--Explains my life!-i understand the 1st part
RapidBlade-ppl r trying to catch up to CO with ninjas, tallies, ppl say they make a good p server... but we all left regular CO cause of these updates...
**** EVERYONE---Never Enough by Five Finger Death Punch--Explains my life!-yea
and i will stick with that but atm my server is NON-hamanchi but yea its in the testing stage lol. so if u would try it out play it then if u like it keep on cuz i will enjoy haveing everyone!

O and 1 thing i do have that alot dont is a ELITEPVPERS LINK WOOT Hope its good enough its on the main menu of the site named EPVP infact its the 1st link... but yea if u would try it out

EDITS:
Fixed Website Link
MADE IT NON-HAMANCHI!
Old 07/07/2009, 08:23   #2

check your website its do not work
Old 07/07/2009, 08:25   #3

fixed it
Old 07/07/2009, 09:47   #4

elite*gold: 111
You need to put in a link to epvpers.
Old 07/07/2009, 09:50   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BERGHUIS1 View Post
You need to put in a link to epvpers.
there is one if u ever look..... its named EPVP learn to read its the 1st link there
Old 07/07/2009, 10:14   #6

elite*gold: 111
Oh. =P
Btw, might wanna change the copyright on the first page, if not the owners can sue you.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/07/2009, 10:38   #7

elite*gold: 169
Good Lucky
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread