Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AcidCo is back!

Discussion on AcidCo is back! within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/29/2013, 14:42   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jubilex View Post
Actually the playerbase has changed because people got tired of Conquer in general not because of the ups and downs of ACO.
You do know that the playerbase consisted mostly of like 18 to even 30 year old people?So what they are doing now is living their lives, that has nothing to do with the closing of the server.
And yet, even some of the old players are still around so they aren't upset.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathmist View Post
Still. It will be waste of time for him.
All I'm saying is that I don't want to get myself back into ACO, when the chances of it closing with the week(s) are high, and I think I speak for a lot of people.

To make things clear, I was not offending the server in anyway!
Old 07/29/2013, 16:47   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dоnavon View Post
I agree %100, but as you've noticed, the last couple times the server has been up, the player base has shortened due to the fact that the server won't be up very long. People join for a couple of days then leave.

That's not true! You do pvp tournaments and earn points to upgrade the + on your gear
And why are you joining tournaments? To have fun playing them. So it's still for fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathmist View Post
Still. It will be waste of time for him.
How it will be a waste of time for him? For playing, having fun, and making new friends? I don't really get it.
Old 07/29/2013, 17:21   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalona* View Post
And why are you joining tournaments? To have fun playing them. So it's still for fun.
I understand that, but I'm not gonna join and spend my time playing when the possibility of it closing soon after is likely.
Old 07/29/2013, 17:29   #19

so you telling me you rather not play a server that is free but might close soon but you will play a server that you need to donate to be strong and that might get closed in few weeks?
Old 07/29/2013, 17:33   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGragen. View Post
so you telling me you rather not play a server that is free but might close soon but you will play a server that you need to donate to be strong and that might get closed in few weeks?
When the hell did I ever say I play any other servers?
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/29/2013, 17:47   #21

Quote:
I understand that, but I'm not gonna join and spend my time playing when the possibility of it closing soon after is likely.
Every server have the possibility to be closed, Because you don't know what could happen, I'd rather play a free server with true players then playing an OP one with noobs.
Old 07/29/2013, 19:32   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalona* View Post
Every server have the possibility to be closed, Because you don't know what could happen, I'd rather play a free server with true players then playing an OP one with noobs.
True, but I'm basing my assumption on ACO's past servers.
Old 07/29/2013, 20:43   #23

Quote:
True, but I'm basing my assumption on ACO's past servers.
ACO's past servers turned off for some reasons and Ultimation just give his promise that these reasons won't face him once again. And whatever if it's down? as i explained before It's supposed to be for fun really fun actually.
Old 07/29/2013, 20:55   #24

Quote:
When the hell did I ever say I play any other servers?
its a example
Old 07/30/2013, 09:04   #25

The reason Ulti closed the server the last few times was due to drama and that it would be pointless for him to pay for the server then, pretty sure that was why.
Old 07/30/2013, 15:24   #26

People should thank him seriously, he made the OLD SCHOOL server is back with lots of awesome tournaments fully PVP one balanced tho.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/30/2013, 16:50   #27

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
I think people will thank him if the server is still around in 2 - 3 months time, also, still no links in the OP? You even thanked my post for pointing it out x.x
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/30/2013, 22:09   #28

@Korvacs, Thanks for that i'll fix it once i'm at home.

Announcement: New tournament PTB teaming is now added and working, More to come. Stay tuned.

Official website: acidco.net
Old 07/31/2013, 10:30   #29

hello about tournaments i was thinking of remove some of the bad ones and replace them with tdm like 2 times in 1 hour or something like that.
and it would be cool to exist a rank system like project x and more features that have to make it more competitive because its a pvp server oh and a schedule with tournaments
Old 07/31/2013, 14:44   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragsh View Post
hello about tournaments i was thinking of remove some of the bad ones and replace them with tdm like 2 times in 1 hour or something like that.
and it would be cool to exist a rank system like project x and more features that have to make it more competitive because its a pvp server oh and a schedule with tournaments
Well some of the tournaments are there just for the fun, not for the purpose of earning thousands of ACO points.
And why are you talking about another server in this thread?
Closed Thread