Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BladeTearZ a new classic 2.0 server

Discussion on BladeTearZ a new classic 2.0 server within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/30/2013, 22:11   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~OwnageBoy View Post
I can see the PMs are mad because of my posts, instead of banning my chars im getting disconnected 5 times in a row now
You pked my archer once ! lol , jk .
Truth is this server is not bad , don't know about the PM's , never really talked to any of them. But if it would have a bit higher rates I would sure play a lot more than I do now ( which is like 10 minutes a day)
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/30/2013, 23:24   #32

@ Ownage, non of PMs were in game we played league of legends all together, do not feel too special non DC you your net just suck.
I am sorry for disappointing you but no one really cares about you

We still did not see a screenshot of staff members offering gears from banned account for in real money, this thread looks like kindergarten You are guys like a little mad kids screening every single thing but all we want to see is this one and only screen shot which does not even exist.

Haters gonna hate.
Old 07/30/2013, 23:57   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneLazyBastard View Post
@ Ownage, non of PMs were in game we played league of legends all together, do not feel too special non DC you your net just suck.
I am sorry for disappointing you but no one really cares about you

We still did not see a screenshot of staff members offering gears from banned account for in real money, this thread looks like kindergarten You are guys like a little mad kids screening every single thing but all we want to see is this one and only screen shot which does not even exist.

Haters gonna hate.
This is a great of example of how to avoid every point made, and try to bullshit your way around the problem - which is that you guys and your server are awful. You seem to have no comment on the screen shots of blatant abuse, and also all the evidence which seems to contradict every "reason" you've given for my ban. You guys are just shit.

Ownage's net was fine.. He was on skype with me and the entire time you were kicking him from the server I stayed connected, and talking with him.

So, it's you guys acting like you're fucking 6. Not to mention, when he went to market you were online, and so was Link AKA 420Blaze.

That is 2 out of 3 PMs (also isn't a good combo when both PMs that play are in the same guild.. that's even more abuse waiting to happen). I'm sure that douche Kirill was also somewhere. You sit online looking for shit to start so you can flex your muscles as PM.

Keep avoiding everything we say to you, it's what you do best.

Unfortunately running a CO server is not what these clowns do best, so if you're looking for a fun server try Love2Hate. It's quite great. Don't waste your time in this shithole where you don't even drop gear when red. Very Classic!

P.S. You also shouldn't advertise your server as English Speaking when the PMs can't even speak proper English
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/31/2013, 00:38   #34

love2hate has even lower rates than this server . I never knew the best players on this server were the pm's , lol
Old 07/31/2013, 01:25   #35

The fact that ur saying my net sucks while i was on skype connected and talking just shows how pathetic and low life PMs you people really are.

You guys are so tough behind ur computers with ur PM actions, no wonder nobody likes you retards.. and dont mention people that do like you, they are just asslicking nerds for example 420blaze/link.

Evryone can allready see that this server is just trouble, the PMs should be looked up to and not hated.. ur doing evrything you can to be hated, i dont understand it.

You have probably banned like 50 players right now and none of them are on the forums with actual reason, your claiming that i was removed from beta and not banned.. so why couldnt u delete the chars for me so i could use my ''real char names'' wich i used for several years, you just had to be a ****** child about it and kept my char banned so i could not use the names again.

The server is online for like 1 month and yet there is still not a single PVP going on, its clearly dead.
Old 07/31/2013, 01:33   #36

I am not commenting yours posts because I do not really care about them. There is only one thing I want to see but it seems do not exist.
Old 07/31/2013, 01:40   #37

When people got nothing to say and know im right they give up like you, still u did comment saying you ''do not care'', well you SHOULD care because isnt this ur worthless server? you're suppose to help people and improve the community, you should obviously be replaced by a better PM.. oh wait ur the owner? in that case just shut the server down.
Old 07/31/2013, 01:41   #38

If you seem not to care, dont post simple as that a topic is done for feedback if u dont feedback on your server, Dont run a server you will always have good and bad feedback learn to deal with it.
Old 07/31/2013, 01:43   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneLazyBastard View Post
I am not commenting yours posts because I do not really care about them. There is only one thing I want to see but it seems do not exist.
I would rate this server a 10 / 10.

As in 10 out of 10 times I'd rather be raped by black guys than spend another second on this **** hole server.

You're hung up on this SS, but you don't seem to understand something.. That SS is a mere percentage of why this server sucks. Look at the big picture, the other 900 things we mentioned, and stop honing in on one little thing that you are in fact guilty of.

Everything you've said in this thread has been a lie, or been contradicting another thing you've said on your private forums, in game, or sometimes even in this very thread. You suck, your server sucks.

As for love2hate having lower drop rates that is true, however, the community is amazing, the PMs are amazing, and the high levels will help you get started. Both servers are "long term" servers, it's just love2hate is good and has actual people on their server, and bladetearz sucks **** and the only people on the server are PMs that if you kill or fight with you get banned.

What a toss up...
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/31/2013, 08:52   #40

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
I've received multiple complaints from this thread, so I suppose it's time for me to step in again. It seems that constructive criticism is slowly turning into insults and accusations, leading to more and more argumentation. I understand from the posts and images you have been leaving that the material posted might be offensive or aggravating. If this continues I will close this advertisement in accordance to the board and section rules. Please do your best to tone it down. I don't want to close an advertisement that has the potential of improving.
Old 07/31/2013, 13:14   #41

A server with this kind of PMs does not have a potential of improving.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/31/2013, 23:19   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fang View Post
I've received multiple complaints from this thread, so I suppose it's time for me to step in again. It seems that constructive criticism is slowly turning into insults and accusations, leading to more and more argumentation. I understand from the posts and images you have been leaving that the material posted might be offensive or aggravating. If this continues I will close this advertisement in accordance to the board and section rules. Please do your best to tone it down. I don't want to close an advertisement that has the potential of improving.
Apologies if we got side tracked by insulting them, however the "arguing" is based off our experiences on the server and them lying about it. I feel like people who are looking for a server should be warned about what lying scumbags and scammers these people are. For example...

Ania... Why were you saying I was banned again? Toxic behavior? Racism? Or was it because you and Kirill didn't like me.. Because this SS leans towards the latter which would make you, yet again, a liar.

Do not waste your time in this server.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg KirillSucks.jpg (53.7 KB, 35 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/01/2013, 00:26   #43

''personal reasons'' haha, busted big time.

I just tried to logg on and the server is offline, i quess they took my advice.
Old 08/01/2013, 04:18   #44

My question is Why are you "haters" as the world says bothering with this forum topic? If you don't like the server don't bother posting stuff to flame or start a war this isn't the Misc. chat forum page is the pserver advertising page let ppl like or hate the server when or when they don't log in thanks and please don't come back with flame.
Old 08/01/2013, 04:55   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotwo View Post
My question is Why are you "haters" as the world says bothering with this forum topic? If you don't like the server don't bother posting stuff to flame or start a war this isn't the Misc. chat forum page is the pserver advertising page let ppl like or hate the server when or when they don't log in thanks and please don't come back with flame.
So only people who have positive opinions can post on this thread? Despite the mountain of evidence showing this server is nothing more than a scam run by the same scammers that ran FadeToBlack?

If that's the way you would run things, you would make a great PM at bladetearz server. Go apply.

If I'm not mistaken the whole purpose of this thread is to advertise, and then people will give their opinions on the server.. That's why you have the ability to comment, and rate the thread/server. My opinion that this server is run by scammers and that PMs abuse powers etc. etc., however, is backed by overwhelming evidence.

Don't see how we did anything wrong guy.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread