Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bladetearz - Classic CO Server

Discussion on Bladetearz - Classic CO Server within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/05/2013, 01:53   #16

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captivate View Post
Does one get 1 online point per hour? Because that would mean that I could log in 20 accounts, leave them on for 50 hours and get 20 DBs per 2 days technically.

The server seems very nice and so does the website, but that's pretty much the only thing that bothers me. I would delete the DragonBall from the online point rewards.
According to their forum you only gain points if you're online and above level 70.

I'd hope/assume they also have a check in place to ensure you don't log huge numbers of accounts from the same ip but hard to say for sure.

Question: Is this a custom 5065 source or a binary server? Doesn't bother me if it is but you didn't mention anything about it on the release that I saw and I'm curious.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/05/2013, 01:55   #17

elite*gold: 1142
Received Thanks: 1,161
Thank you guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captivate View Post
Does one get 1 online point per hour? Because that would mean that I could log in 20 accounts, leave them on for 50 hours and get 20 DBs per 2 days technically.

The server seems very nice and so does the website, but that's pretty much the only thing that bothers me. I would delete the DragonBall from the online point rewards.
You can only obtain points if you are over level 70, so you would have to level them all up to 70 and then leave them online, sure.

But you are right, I will discuss it with the others to see if there are any more fitting reward that would only benefit the account you have the points on, as they are not tradeable. Thank you for the feedback though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
Question: Is this a custom 5065 source or a binary server? Doesn't bother me if it is but you didn't mention anything about it on the release that I saw and I'm curious.
It is actually a binary server. The server itself is not run by me personally, I am in charge of the web stuff, mainly because I left system development behind me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update:

A few adjustments has been made on the server, mainly making lottery rates slighly better.

A completely custom userpanel will be done until next week on the website, where the user can see, for example:
  • Online status of your account (usable if you leave your PC on and leave the house)
  • Level, experience, gold and CP count
  • Rare items in inventory (mainly usable for miners to see if they got good gems)
  • Three last items sold, good for sellers thats AFK and not by the computer
  • Live friendlist, ability to write to friends (one-way message) from website to game
  • Ability to write messages in the guildchat (one-way message)
  • See live-data of points (onlinepoints, votepoints, mentor EXP, virtue points etc.)

Any more you can think of, please let me know.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/05/2013, 20:32   #18

elite*gold: 0
awesome ...... Private server
Old 07/06/2013, 18:06   #19

elite*gold: 83
Received Thanks: 6,036
#closed (asked)
Closed Thread