Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Adver]MaxiCo is back!

Discussion on [Adver]MaxiCo is back! within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Adver]MaxiCo is back!

MaxiCo private server is now back with some more stuff added.

Better drops, easier leveling but not too easy!

its has luckytime
1st and 2nd rb
events that most oof yall will love!

and its 5017 you can jus tput in a new server dat!

just go to

EDIT: looking for gms/pms
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
MaxiCo FTW!!!!!
05/25/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 9 Replies
Okay I know i already posted an advertisement for my server but that was before i upgraded it! Welcome to MaxiCo! I hope you will all enjoy my server. Its pretty good and we're working on ninja atm! On our website there is a Suggestions, Comments, Bugs page you should check out and leave suggestions/report bugs lol. It is a leveling server with plenty of great GM's/PM's! Right now we are looking for staff. Not just making anybody GM's/PM's. Have to get to know you a little bit! Our...
MaxiCo FTW!!!!
04/26/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 13 Replies
Okay I know i already posted an advertisement for my server but that was before i upgraded it! Welcome to MaxiCo! I hope you will all enjoy my server. Its pretty good and we're working on ninja atm! On our website there is a Suggestions, Comments, Bugs page you should check out and leave suggestions/report bugs lol. It is a leveling server with plenty of great GM's/PM's! Right now we are looking for staff. Not just making anybody GM's/PM's. Have to get to know you a little bit! Our...