Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ProjectX V2

Discussion on ProjectX V2 within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/04/2012, 03:03   #31

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Congrats on your opening.
Good luck bro.
Old 03/04/2012, 03:11   #32

elite*gold: 146
Received Thanks: 9,968
phoenix or normal attacks don't do dmg to terato dragon or not enough as it shows.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/04/2012, 11:55   #33

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Die Schnittstelle View Post
phoenix or normal attacks don't do dmg to terato dragon or not enough as it shows.
After next update it's fixed. It was due to a wrong damage conversion.

-------------------------------------
Fixing quite a lot of things atm.
Random dc issue, pray skill, damage calculation, commands and other things as well, thank you to everyone who have joined so far.

________

Okay seems to be a bit problems with the attackhandler vs tournaments/arenas attackhandler, so I'm just going to recode the whole attackhandler!

Thanks to everyone joining so far and reporting bugs, a fair great amount of bugs have been fixed and this is the last "real" bug that is there to fix.

I apologize for anything, but remember I'm alone and most of the testing was only done with an amount of 5 people, so it have been hard to find major bugs, but thanks to all the layer joined it was possible to find and fix most of them and it's sure appreciated.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/05/2012, 15:03   #34

Hopefully this'll be worth all the "hype" behind it.
Old 03/05/2012, 15:39   #35

elite*gold: 146
Received Thanks: 9,968
one big problem would be the dcs and the server not saveing the data from the chars.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/05/2012, 15:59   #36

Quote:
one big problem would be the dcs and the server not saveing the data from the chars.
Indeed! The server will definitely be worth playing once the disconnections are solved (I think he's changing host soon) and if characters' pvppoints/dungeonpoints don't get lost!

@Jacob, y u no gib me back pvppoints =[?
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/06/2012, 06:16   #37

Whats The Loader Ip ...Or even wheres the Patch i Have Already 5517 Client so downloading 400+ mb Client for Shops , IP would be bad
Old 03/06/2012, 06:40   #38

Oh I see.... It's the same as every other server, cept with alot of glitch/bugs.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/06/2012, 06:44   #39

DUDE COOKIEMONSTER JUST RAN INTO 5 BUGS. ME MAD, NOW ME HUNGRY ME EAT YOU COOKIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/06/2012, 08:23   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyonel View Post
Oh I see.... It's the same as every other server, cept with alot of glitch/bugs.
No i'ts for sure not like every other server.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/06/2012, 08:32   #41

how can u guyz Get Donation for making server alive ....Selling pvp points ?
Old 03/06/2012, 10:30   #42

Quote:
I'm aware of that and it will be fixed shortly, it seemed like I was saving the pvppoints and such things before it was loaded sometimes, not sure where the problem actually happens, but will be fixed for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyonel View Post
Seems like you haven't played.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captivate View Post
Indeed! The server will definitely be worth playing once the disconnections are solved (I think he's changing host soon) and if characters' pvppoints/dungeonpoints don't get lost!

@Jacob, y u no gib me back pvppoints =[?
Will be solved, when I have time, I apologize, but things are going a bit slow, since I have college as well :S
Old 03/06/2012, 20:11   #43

wow I dont have a username i am very impresed with the progress you have made, and all the bugs you have fixed by your self. Mind the fact that you work alone and stand alone at the moment. Good job i wish you the best Bug fixing , also i hope this server will stay up as long as possible, not like the others which stay up for 1 month. This server looks like it will stay up for a good...5 months or more, IF this type of effort you as the only coder in your team"which is ONLY 1 that i know of from all the comments i see" anyways good job and. Have fun with this server. ps : You Are A Great Worker And A Big Deal In Your Server obviously Because You Are The Owner.

Very important fact which you must follow to not burn out your circuits if you know what i mean"if you are not tired then you will know". Anyways dont work to hard. I know there are players and friends that you want to satisify by working hard and fixing the bugs, as fast as possible, but also think about your health. My helping/health opinion is you take 1-2 hour brake if you are working for 15 hours AT LEAST. Example: if you are on a tight schedule then make in 30 minutes every 3 hours. Your back mainly is what gets to me, get a good seat you are comfortable in, like a seat with leather or cushion, curved at the back which will support your back from not getting a pain in it over time. Example/ real life fact: When in my seat for over 2 hours my back hurts and i would have to crack it which is not good for your health obviously , i cant imagine how much your back hurts. Basically what i am getting at it is Breaks always take Breaks so you dont fall asleep working or pass out from over working your self which will lead to over tiredness.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/06/2012, 20:15   #44

Received Thanks: 3,514
I wish you the best bug.... lol

Quote:
ps : You Are A Great Worker And A Big Deal In Your Server obviously Because You Are The Owner.
No **** Sherlock!
Old 03/07/2012, 01:31   #45

m7m you shouldnt be talking dude i was complementing him and you come along thinkin your captain obvious , well good news for you you ARE since your the only 1 out of the hundreds that viewed what my comment said and stop trolling your not good at it get some experience in trolling like learning actually what to say and first to start you off and a good pointer fix your name or register a new 1 M7MDXLIFE really thats the most messed up name i ever saw on epvp YET im sure i will see more
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread