Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Advertising > CO2 PServer Archive
You last visited: Today at 07:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Brutality-CO - Unleash Your Brutality - 20 CPs,FREE+6, Expx40 , x15 Pots NEW PKs 24/7

Discussion on Brutality-CO - Unleash Your Brutality - 20 CPs,FREE+6, Expx40 , x15 Pots NEW PKs 24/7 within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Brutality-CO - Unleash Your Brutality - 20 CPs,FREE+6, Expx40 , x15 Pots NEW PKs 24/7

First I would like to apologize for removing the linkback now I am sure you will find it on my website and will stay forever

Comments already I got of players playing is server is of course still new we need more players / we just started so you might find some bugs but not many that some you can live with until it's fixed we are working now on fixing them all and that we are using wix website as it's better than leeching someones website and actually I got no HTML coder so am ok with it for now

Alright the server has been on for like 2-3 weeks until now currently got mostly 20-40 players online hitted 40 like twice or triple , so I think that isn't bad for a start and we are already on top 50 on xtremetop100 so I just hope I can get better than that

So let's speak about the server features and what we got that makes us not the best but just a good server.

-=Leveling rate is x40 as TQ CO [making first 3 days after this thread x60 for increasing user rates ]=-

-=CPs drops 20 automatic into bag no random chance [changing to 30 CPs first 3 days after this thread too!]

usual stuff at 5535+ servers like Subclass Refinary Dragonsouls Weapon Accessory Mount Armors etc. in case I missed something =P
-=Daily Nobility War at 8 PM server time a arena PK event 3 Maps Duke maps and Prince maps and Kings maps and you know the drill=-

-=HourlyPK that starts every hour=-

-=LastManStanding=-

-=Steed Race=-

-=5thElement quest just collect 5 items go to rest room wait until it's 00:35 teleport to a boss KR killer gets 50k that's Hourly too !=-

-=New Saint dragonsouls=-
-=New quest for Saint dragonsouls go hunt red devils then get a healthwine speak to some npc in TC teleports you to a legend boss kill it and u have chance to get one saint soul ITS SO RARE=-
-=Only way to get dragonsouls is killing bosses AND ITS SO HARD TO GET so its not like everyone got full p6 +12 -7 just for more enjoyment=-

-=x15 x10 x5 EXPPOTIOS=-

-=One of our nice features is easy Fastblade and scent sword rechange for prof pkers =-

-=Balanced attack [Actually some still not but we are like 80% attack balanced thats what I am currently working on now]=-

-=VIP6 exp x7 that's a donation item anyway=-

-=Dragonpill is working terato doesn't respawn u just bring a dragonpill right click it in f6 and kill the drag =-

-=FREE +6 GEARS=-

-=New Nobility system 4 Kings 15 Prince and 21 Duke=-

-=Stability we have been online for more than 2 weeks without cutting down 24/7=-
And thats it more are coming soon we promise =-

So I guess the server features isn't bad just a good server to enjoy your time with
Actually I dunno how to do this Spoiler thing so ill just post the screenies and if any mod can sort the spoiler would be much better thanks

SCREENSHOTS

Owkay that's with the screen shots

Website / Download zone

Server website no domain yet still waiting for donations for it :
Client Download :
For low internet speed users you can download our small patch but that might bring bugs so for best connection and ingame experience use our client :
Server Facebook fanpage still growing once we have good amount I will do some fb events there ! :

Small hint for people who keep going on my cb and asking for staff gm/pm I have already my self and 4 other gms helping on on a server with 20-40 user rate so I won't need more so actually I got no space for gm or pm the only place I have for is CB mod who get treated better ingame if you know what I mean also you can get free cps if you bring your whole co crew ingame like 3-5 more players you get rewarded with cps

Alright people and done with it all I hope to see you guys ingame will be waiting , Sorry if I had any grammar mistakes but english isn't my main language. Best wishes /Medo (:
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/28/2012, 23:44   #2

OH GOSH! AWESOME! ****** ROXX! I WANNA JOIN THIS **** DUDE!
Old 02/28/2012, 23:54   #3

Received Thanks: 3,514
I skipped half of the ad because of the font colours and was thinking to my self **** its better than most of the ads around here, then i saw the 1st post and.... it made the server lose the credibility to be honest.

EDIT: about the spoiler thingy, I always browse the P-Server section ads without loading images because of such things, just type [ s p o i l e r ] without the spaces before a screenshot and type [ / s p o i l e r ] without the spaces after the screenshot to close the spoiler.
Old 02/29/2012, 01:02   #4

Well... I just downloaded you server and.... Seriously ur server is KEWL
The Fb appears b4 i click the mouse xD the ping is awesome!!!
AM sure u r gonna hit top 10 soon!! ^^
Game Name ( Kazya )
Old 02/29/2012, 01:20   #5

elite*gold: 28
its not 5535, Because things changed at 5530 and 5532 and judging by the server I dont think your anywhere near capable of working it out.

5518?
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/29/2012, 01:23   #6

Old 02/29/2012, 19:45   #7

elite*gold: 28
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/29/2012, 20:15   #8

55shit
Old 02/29/2012, 21:53   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by I don't have a username View Post
55shit
+1

Sorry guys thread is now easily to be read for server features tab
Old 03/01/2012, 10:06   #10

hey can someone give other link download ? i have 8mb/s and download from rapidshare 30kb/s thats ridiculus
Old 03/01/2012, 18:06   #11

elite*gold: 146
Received Thanks: 9,968
The web programmer sure did a good job with the website.
Old 03/01/2012, 18:31   #12

Received Thanks: 3,514
Quote:
Originally Posted by Die Schnittstelle View Post
Its a wix website, lol.
Old 03/02/2012, 02:39   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seniks View Post
hey can someone give other link download ? i have 8mb/s and download from rapidshare 30kb/s thats ridiculus

Just download the patch if your facing so much problem but try downloading client when u have free time , much better experience ingame so u dont face any client glitchs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Die Schnittstelle View Post
Thanks (: .

Quote:
Originally Posted by m7mdxlife View Post
Its a wix website, lol.
Yes it is still it isn't a easy job to make one and takes time uploading etc.

But still it isn't hard as learning PHP/HTML coding.
Old 03/02/2012, 10:33   #14

Using a flash website, made me dislike your server.
Old 03/02/2012, 15:57   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by I don't have a username View Post
Using a flash website, made me dislike your server.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeDoPoPsS View Post

and that we are using wix website as it's better than leeching someones website and actually I got no HTML coder so am ok with it for now

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
I already answered that before you even say it -,- , lol.
Closed Thread