Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Advertising > CO2 PServer Archive
You last visited: Today at 10:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

IyornCo-Ultimate :: Stop Imaginating, Start Playing

Discussion on IyornCo-Ultimate :: Stop Imaginating, Start Playing within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up IyornCo-Ultimate :: Stop Imaginating, Start Playing

Click that for more and better information.
Old 07/17/2011, 20:28   #2

There isnt anything at that link!
Old 07/18/2011, 05:35   #3

Try to click that again. I was reverting my Network that's why it has nothing shown.
Old 07/18/2011, 12:10   #4

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Stop imagining... start derpping.
Every time I see this thread... I think of that.
You're telling your players to stop imagining things... that's... derp.
Old 07/18/2011, 20:02   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaussHacker View Post
It's worth a try, but like I always said. If the person cannot make a proper advertisement, then they cannot make a proper server.
Closed Thread

Tags
iyorn, iyorn man, iyornman, private server

Similar Threads Similar Threads
I will Stop playing DO
12/26/2012 - DarkOrbit - 11 Replies
I made my decision and i will stop playing DO.My account got stole yesterday by a guy from my country,he has 23 years old and i really dont see the point of scamming me,im 13 years old but i never scammed anyone,but him with 23 i think he scammed a lot of people,i think sometimes i show more maturity that some people older than me.But the reality is that the good people is getting banned from this forum,and the scammers still here.If i make a thread on the complaint area they will not ban...
QUITTING STOP PLAYING.
09/21/2011 - Battle of the Immortals - 4 Replies
S>MY ACCNT LVL 92 CLASS:WARLORD NICE BUILD UP PVP PK CHARACTER TYPE LVL 10 SKILLS ALL SERVER:GORGON +6WEAP +5/+4 SETS PET: GEN. 2 DESERT LORD MECHA w/ 6 skills type w/ 1m GOLD add me on facebook [email protected] for info JUST ADD ME ON MY FACEBOOK DAVAO CITY AREA IF MEET.. I WILL ACCEPT PAYPAL ALSO. JUST ADD MY FACEBOOK..
[ESRO]Start client, login, select character, click start and stop...
06/23/2011 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Okay, so whats up with that new thing when you get to select character screen, when you click start it does nothing? DONT JUST SAY SAME, I know you have the same problem... You can thank me if you have the same problem tho... :P
Stop playing =)
09/19/2010 - WarRock Trading - 2 Replies
Acc name : excesz1990 Pw : ........... fast level 2 =) viel spass damit . Ich habe gestern angefangen zu daddeln und heute ist wieder schluss =) doffes game alles laager und ach naja BF2 weiter daddeln bin =)