Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wiccan Games offer you 2 servers now!!!

Discussion on Wiccan Games offer you 2 servers now!!! within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wiccan Games offer you 2 servers now!!!

We are now proud to offer you 2 servers ! Summer Isle and New Shagri-la , Both based on 5095 version with alot of addings and NON HAMACHI. New maps, 5 new Bosses, 3Rb soon, All Reborn characters keep all past lifes skills, DIS City gives 3 to 5 KK CPs, GW on 2 times (Fri-Sat in SummerIsle--Sat-Sun in Shagri), Weekly and Monthly PK Tourny, Max Level 140, Items 137 (DragonSoul).

Come and join us for alot of fun!

Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Offer Steam Game with 47 games on it need €€€///$$$
07/08/2010 - Steam Trading - 2 Replies
Call of duty; Moder Warfare 2 - Multiplayer Css Call of duty; Modern Warfare Call of duty; Modern Warfare 2 Cs 1.6 Cs;cz Cs;cz deleted scenes Dod 1.6 Dod;source Deathmatch classic
TRADING 10bil gold on LC USA ( KATAR SERVER ) FOR eternia games EG money. Offer me.
06/25/2010 - Last Chaos Trading - 1 Replies
Offer me on Eternia for 10bil gold on Katar server in LC usa.
bot working on all servers and other games
02/25/2010 - Last Chaos - 2 Replies
working non stop slow but working VT: Virustotal. MD5: 1c3bcefeae6ca90cdbf17bccb8d71317 Suspicious.Insight Trojan/VB.kvb
Which Games have good Private Servers Sources?
09/26/2009 - Private Server Advertising - 3 Replies
So which Games have some nice private server sources? I know Conquer Online does. But how a bout you guys? It would be nice if you added a link to the source, or at least to the right section (if it exists). I'll try to keep this updated! List of Games: Conquer Online - CoEmu *This is the best server available, however there are many others.