Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

You last visited: Today at 09:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Real Conquer 3.0

This is a discussion on Real Conquer 3.0 within the CO2 PServer Advertising forum part of the CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions category; Any posts made on Conquer 3.0 before this one is either old or a fake. And not posted by me. ...

Closed Thread

Old   #1

Real Conquer 3.0

Any posts made on Conquer 3.0 before this one is either old or a fake. And not posted by me. I am owner of Conquer 3.0 name is snow & this server is running on Patch 5165. It has a load of new graphic edits Game edits and things added to make lagg alot less and invalid jump has been removed.

Features

New Glide Skill

Horse PVP | Jumping Horses | Horse Racing Events |

U can buy your own Maps with secret Passwords for freinds only

Ninja is 100% (Twin Fold removed) Ninja must use Trojan Weapons or other

New Quiz Shows Working | New Quests from GM/PM's

Grotto | Lab 1,2,3,4 | Level 125 Map's | Auto CPs | Good Gold Rate

Server is balanced u cant become pro in one day but you wont be a noob after the 1 day either.. We have edited it how community want it. Theres new patches each month and new muusic playlists for people to vote on. Its dedicated server we got so much more than anyone else on the Top 100. And made Rank 35 within 2 days. Go to the website and check the video and see for yourself or watch here

U can apply for PM/GM Moderator for chat box or our forum or give suggestions. Its Public Vote what they want will be added whether we like it or not. I hope you all come and try it i dont think youll regret it but thats about it. Theres loads of new features check website to find out more.

SnowY[GM]

Old   #2

Received Thanks: 5,264
Lol no link?
Old   #3

Quote:
(Twin Fold removed)
What about TwoFoldBlade?
Old   #4

It don't even have a website, why advertise if you don't have a website?
Old   #5

where can i download it lol i dont see link or any source or info for downlaod plz put it there =]
Old   #6

Old   #7

you know when a server fails when you can pay to become a PM..
Thanks
1 User
xScott (03/05/2010)
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeTe Ninja View Post
you know when a server fails when you can pay to become a PM..
lol
Old   #9

You cant pay to be a GM.... PM you pay for the account but you cant vend trade drop anything. all the stuff you have will be on that Character only. Pete Ninja you seem about 11 and the pic just only makes matters worse. PM selling is fail... I sold one and its working out nicely. Also... Wheres your server. Let me guess you just ennjoy coding. Same old rubbish they all say lmao. LastCo dex Trix Corevo all sell GM AND PM. i dont sell GM... So again. PM = fail. Check the top 100 Ninja boy. And the guy who put lol after you is the guy who is using my source lolz..... EuroCo using my name to make himself bigger. Makes me feel special. But remove it you moron!

YOUR SERVER IS STILL CALLED EUROCO. AND THAT WAS WHAT I NAMED IT LOL!
Old   #10

wtf u talkign about EuroCo..anyway... making a server is simple..making it be in the top 100 is simplier.. you could easily just hack ur numbers up there.. so don't tlak about top 100 .. and no im 10. maybe i should make a server called Real Co3
Closed Thread