Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Introducing Shannara Conquer

Discussion on Introducing Shannara Conquer within the CO2 PServer Advertising forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Old 09/21/2016, 20:57   #106

elite*gold: 0
I'm gonna post some videos of some new boss fights, and some in game events.
This time it's the Capricorn in phoenix castle. (could use some archer damaging attacks). Video starts getting awesome at 2minutes. These bosses have quite a bit of HP.

and for the second video is Pass the bomb, an in game event. It isn't gear based so anyone can jump in and play hot potato XD.
Old 09/25/2016, 20:16   #107

elite*gold: 200
Guild War is off the chain !

During this week's Guild War we've reached a new high !
466 Online Players playing concurrently at Shannara Conquer is the new record that we've reached.

We're one of the most populated Private Classic Servers for Conquer Online ! Exciting Guild Wars, PVP Tournaments, PVE Quests and even daily gameplay are waiting for you !

Once again, I'd like to thank everyone from this community that have been supporting the server. All the reviews are highly appreciated !

Thanks
1 User
Old 10/06/2016, 23:33   #108

Look great!
Old 10/31/2016, 06:24   #109

501 Online Players ! Shannara Conquer is off the chains !

After today's Guild War we have set a new high, breaking the 500 Online Players goal ! Ain't that great?

It's extremely fulfilling to see this project getting better and better every day. I'd like to show my appreciation to the community once again as none of this would be possible with all the support you guys keep giving us!

Moving on, Trick or treat? Halloween is here !

As you all know, Halloween is finally here and it's being celebrated today, 31th October! Shannara Conquer couldn't miss this special date and so we're also celebrating the Halloween!

Limited PVP Events such as the Halloween Zombie Infection Tournament or the Halloween Wack-A-Mole for Halloween have been added in order to provide you the most unique theme events we can during these next few days!

We've also added a couple PVE Quests to keep you entertained during the holidays! KingJack NPC is looking for brave players who are willing to help him out on that exact matter.

While you're hunting make sure you pick up all the Pumpkins and Pumpkin Seeds - KingJack is exchanging 1 Pumpkin Point for every 2 Pumpkins. These points can be exchanged for 4 different packs (Regular, Bronze, Silver and Gold) containing numerous rewards! KingJack is also rewarding a BigPumpkin to the players that bring him 5 Pumpkin Seeds - these can be used to spawn the PumpkinKing that holds a PumpkinBox with great rewards!

Make sure you don't miss any of it !

I'll leave you guys some of the screenshots I took when we reached 500+ Online Players =P

Shannara Conquer
Old 10/31/2016, 06:58   #110

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,106
Congratulations
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/31/2016, 10:26   #111

Bravooo! Congratulation!
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/04/2016, 12:27   #112

Long story short, this makes for a true classic CO experience. Server is stable and everything is pretty fair. Most of all, the server is not empty, good community and players.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/05/2016, 11:40   #113

Wow, im excited. I've been playing classic CO since like 2003-2004, quit after this game became **** (cps etc), now i am really happy that server like this exists. Server for veterans. I'm in.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/11/2016, 13:57   #114

This server would be ok if it wasn't for some "self proclaimed Elite" players ruining everyone elses experience. Taking over spawns, killing your teams, dominating events and guild wars, etc.

Not to mention they all share gears absurdly strong for anyone going in now to keep up with. Want an advice? Stay away from this server, unless you just want to be a casual and not be one of the best. If you do, those arrogant ****** won't let you.

Shame really
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/11/2016, 14:45   #115

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~BlackRose!~ View Post
This server would be ok if it wasn't for some "self proclaimed Elite" players ruining everyone elses experience. Taking over spawns, killing your teams, dominating events and guild wars, etc.

Not to mention they all share gears absurdly strong for anyone going in now to keep up with. Want an advice? Stay away from this server, unless you just want to be a casual and not be one of the best. If you do, those arrogant ****** won't let you.

Shame really
Thank you for your feedback.

Unfortunately there isn't really much that we can do about this as I can't prevent players from joining event and such.

Instead what I can do is figure out a way to make it not easy but fair for players who are joining the server to keep up with the rest - either by making some level based events or add more events where gears don't take place in determining the winner (which we already have around 14) or simply by adding more spawns where players can hunt/plvl.

If you also have some ideas I'd be glad to listen to them.

Regards !
Old 11/12/2016, 10:25   #116

Quote:

Shame really
About the events, they're only for fun since the rewards aren't worth the trouble, but everything else you described is classic conquer lol, if the server is all friendly and nice then what's the point really ?! them players being dicks to you is supposed to push you to max your acc faster so you can get your payback.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/14/2016, 09:27   #117

Quote:

Shame really
That's the whole ******* point of Conquer LOL.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/02/2016, 19:50   #118

Honor statues have arrived to Shannara Conquer !

We've released the implementation of Guild Statues in order to let our players show off their accomplishments!
If your Guild owns the Pole you can use a StatueScroll (which can be bought from GuildController at TwinCity) and spawn a statue of yourself if you're the GuildLeader or a DeputyLeader.
3 StatueScrolls were also added as Guild War rewards so that the Guild War winner can spawn the statues for themselves!

We've also added a new system that will surely save lots of time to new players! Everytime an archer creates a team, a message will popup asking if you want to help out newbies - when a newbie leaves the BirthVillage or asks for PLVL at Guide NPC.

All of the archers who agreed to help newbies and have a spot on their team will receive a notification asking if they want to plvl the newbie. Once an archer accepts, the newbie will be automatically teleported to the archer and will join the team.

Let us know your thoughts and opinions !

Old 12/05/2016, 02:41   #119

Christmas Holidays Update #1

The NPC Nina has been completely revamped - from the regular training arena that we had before, we now turned it into a dueling host where players are able to choose between various types of duels.

You can customize each duel according to the parameters described below.

Purpose:
  • Training/Casual Duel - challenge a player or a team only for some fun;
  • Duel with a bounty/wager - challenge a player or a team to fight for gold;

Opponent:
  • Single - duel against one player;
  • Team - gather a maximum of 3 players and duel another team;

Duel type:
  • Standard - regular duel with stamina costs;
  • Leech/Vampire - everytime you hit your opponent you don't get your stamina reduced;
  • Unlimited Stamina - no stamina costs;

Hit count:
  • 10 Hits - fight until one of the parties reach 10 hits;
  • 100 Hits - fight until one of the parties reach 100 hits;

Once your invitation is sent, you'll have to wait for your opponent to accept the duel and then you'll both be sent to the regular arena map and find out who's the best!

Excited? There's plenty more stuff to be released this month so keep in touch with us for news =)

Shannara Conquer - Dueling System
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/10/2016, 13:08   #120

Christmas Holiday Update #2

In order to welcome our new players the best way possible, we have added the famous Monster Exterminator Quest.
You can speak to any of the city Captains that are located near each Conductress and see what kind of mission they have for you.

You can check your current progress by looking at the CloudsaintJar count in your inventory! Make sure you make the best out of it by retrieving the jar to the captains - it will mainly give you some exp reward but you can also find some great godies from them!

Here's the changelog for today's update:
  • Added a message informing players the time left for guild war end at login;
  • Added new PVP Event - Pimp Out Santa (FastBlade/ScentSword/ViperFang);
  • Added more server information to the website;
  • Slightly reduced gold drop at Wine Zone;
Bugfixes:
  • Team based fights will now be over when you dismiss a team while fighting at Nina;
  • Players inside the botjail and players that are Blacknamed no longer can use Bosses invitations to get out;
  • Blacknamed players are no longer allowed to use city scrolls inside the PVP Event waiting area - they can still join events;
  • Guild War Gates no longer teleport players that are dead;
  • Hercules will now stop being casted once you remove one of the weapons while you're inside the Training Ground;
  • Players who disconnect while dead at Wine Zone will now be normally attacked once they come back;
  • XP Skills no longer can be used before joining a PVP Event;

Tags
classic, conquer, conquer online, private server