Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Programming
You last visited: Today at 12:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Experienced AHK users help needed

Discussion on Experienced AHK users help needed within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Experienced AHK users help needed

Ok a little guidance is needed now because I am studying ahk files and have tried adding a disconnect on player function to Coelse because it has to be possible and it`s probably really really simple to do. I will add the file for people with knowledge of ahk and tell me where I am going wrong.

By the way I got TWO green addresses so I will also try with the other address to see if that disconnects the player. I have used a .txt to upload it.

Ok then what is wrong with this little script?
Code:
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;dc player;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
player:
End := A_ScriptName
if End > %listThree31%
{
	winkill, ahk_pid %pid%
	ExitApp
}
return
I have been playing around and I have this, now bear in mind neither code crashes the app etc they just don`t work so a bit of help please this is something newer I tested.
Code:
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;dc player;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
player:
dc=0x8CABC8
if, (dc > 0x8CABC8)
{
winkill, ahk_pid %pid%
exitapp
}
return
Attached Files
File Type: txt COELSE v1.5 script.txt (21.2 KB, 1 views)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Lots of Question to Ask [Experienced Players Needed for Advice]
10/21/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
I have been a long-time fan of this forum multiclient but have yet to post a thread. I have been playing since Conquer 1.0 but didnt take it as seriously as now. Here are a series of questions I would like to ask and know about it. 1. Would it be possible for a -1% Blessed Item -> 3% Blessed Item if i rbed using the Blessed rb? 2. How do you get Super Tortoise Gem. 3. Which would be better for plvling or rather water farming? Tro-War-Arch or Nin-Tro-Arch 4. Could someone tell me...
to experienced ce users..
07/21/2009 - 12Sky2 - 5 Replies
im new here. but has been reading threads for like a week as guest.. instead of begging for stuff, i'd wish someone could just teach how to find addreses on ce. i wud work my butt onwards if i just know how to use ce effectively. any tips pro users? :) eventually i could contribute here. ^^ thanks.. specifically on how to find the address of auto pills. every maintenance it is most likely to be patched. again, thx.
For experienced C# users
06/18/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Yo guys. Right now,I am starting my second private server,after a whole bunch of learning more than I already knew when I coded Zonquer with Future. And, working alone,is really boring,so im wondering does anyone WITH C# knowlegde,intresed to code an new server? Gah,fyi,im not like those noobs that just want help with a private server. We are either going to start from scratch or find another way,not sure,just not download sources coded by others. Feel you got the knowlegde to code properly?...