Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Programming
You last visited: Today at 11:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Request - Updated guide for making Multiclient

Discussion on Request - Updated guide for making Multiclient within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Request - Updated guide for making Multiclient

Anyone able to post an updated guide for making a Multiclient? :P

For time/date showing.
Old 08/05/2010, 09:46   #2

elite*gold: 0
I'm pretty sure theres plenty of ppl able to.
I think its more a case of finding someone willing to.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[REQUEST] money-making guide
06/30/2010 - 12Sky2 - 7 Replies
sooo guys i been askin around, trying to find out the BEST way to make money in ts2 aeriagames (without hax ofc :P) the most response i have received was merchanting (buy low, sell high) yeah, merchanting works....after going afk for 3 straight days trying to sell the sh*t that u spent over 500m to buy and invest in.....nahh merchanting aint for me. ok, then boss hunt...well 100k a drop + fortune pouch sooo around 200-600k profit...and mats coming outta ur ass...no storage room for...
[request] Updated guide for JP mabi registration?
12/08/2009 - Mabinogi - 1 Replies
I registered a long time ago, but it seems that the guides are down now and I don't remember how (and they probably changed the registration process by now). There used to be a guide here it looks like. Can anyone put up an updated guide? A friend wants to play JP mabi and I want to make a new character without deleting my current.
[Request] Anyone got a SoF Ps making guide?
07/24/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Hey anyone know a guide on how to make a Scions of Fate private server ive searched but theres alot of pages and cant find any
[Request] Multiclient video unlock guide
02/03/2009 - Perfect World - 5 Replies
Can anyone out there guide me on PW client video unlock using ollydbg? I have following the Modifying client to unfreeze it but unsuccessful. Hope anyone out there kind enough to guide me. :handsdown: As i follow the Modifying Client, i have found this using ollydbg and i am stuck here. PUSH 1 CALL xxxxxxx MOV EDX,OFFSET xxxxxxxx ADD ESP,8