Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Programming
You last visited: Today at 09:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Program that teleports you ?

Discussion on Program that teleports you ? within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Program that teleports you ?

Ok,

So ive made a basic program C#, With 2 tags ATM! TwinCity and BirdIsland is there a way it can check weather the account is logged into conquer and if it is it will Teleport them to whatever they clicked on ?

How is it possbile I mean ?
Old 07/03/2010, 19:52   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Not as you have it now.

you would need to either read packets or read memory addresses to pull information from the client.

There is also no public method for a teleport hack (although one exists according to a few people)

Short answer: No, you cannot.

Long answer: Yes but MASSIVE work required and alot of stuff that isn't released
Old 07/04/2010, 12:10   #3

There's no longer any kind of teleport you can use which doesn't involve speedhacking to the location. You can use a speedhack on a path finder to get to your destination but that's about it.

The old way has been patched permanently, there is no fix for it, although there has been quite a few times in the past. But tq locked it down this time.
Old 07/05/2010, 03:43   #4

speedhack = antibot... tho there crc checks etc would be good for p-servers
Old 07/05/2010, 04:05   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonstersAbroad View Post
speedhack = antibot... tho there crc checks etc would be good for p-servers
speedhack = antibot <--- wtf?

tho there crc checks etc would be good for p-servers <--- wtf do crc checks have to do with anything. Proxies don't even touch memory
Old 07/05/2010, 06:03   #6

YaH i think he meant the speed + path system would get you botjailed...

If done right it shouldn't.

**** i need to get speed working properly on my proxy... time stamps seem to be the wrong way or at least it doesn't work for me.
Old 07/05/2010, 06:28   #7

You can accomplish it with timestamps and it actually works better than most other methods.

I've never been botjailed for any packet sending besides setting my UID as 0...

this guy is really just speculating on what the outcome of certain things would be.
I've read some of his previous posts and I've also read some by his old account (which is banned; Elimination), read some of the posts he's made and you'll see what I mean.
Old 07/05/2010, 06:57   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian* View Post
You can accomplish it with timestamps and it actually works better than most other methods.

this guy is really just speculating on what the outcome of certain things would be.
I've read some of his previous posts and I've also read some by his old account (which is banned; Elimination), read some of the posts he's made and you'll see what I mean.
The method can be accomplished by speedhack or the so called 'teleport hack', personally me and my CoProxy's team uses the A* Algorithm to reach the desired destination.
Old 07/05/2010, 10:20   #9

Quote:

Interesting... so far i've been unable to get a timestamp speedhack to work.. maybe i'm just confused as to wtf to do...

What i'm currently doing is every general data, attack or walk packet a client sends, i'm overwriting the timestamp with the proxy computers time + the clients offset (0 by default)

In my speed test i simply would send out generated jump packets and boost the offset by 700 ms each time... am i just an idiot doing it the wrong way or what? Cause tbh it confused the hell out of me.

Am i correct in that only jump packets need timestamp modified or all client>server or proxy>server timestamps? What about returned server packets?

Now that i thik about it.... perhaps modifying returned jump packets server>client would be part of it..

Annyways, if you could shed some light i'd appreciate it but i understand that alot of people 'in the know' don't really want new competition.

And @ view of monsters, yah he's speculating wildly. Packets (assuming you aren't screwing up the size or uid) have very little chance of getting you botjailed it seems. I've not gotten jailed on my proxy yet and i've sent a TON of invalid, improperly timed packets sorting things out.
Old 07/05/2010, 10:49   #10

Quote:

So your the one that was begging me to tell you weather this was me and its a 8 day ban so stfu.

And yes I was trying to say Speed hack = antibot = botjail
Old 07/05/2010, 11:10   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
Interesting... so far i've been unable to get a timestamp speedhack to work.. maybe i'm just confused as to wtf to do...

What i'm currently doing is every general data, attack or walk packet a client sends, i'm overwriting the timestamp with the proxy computers time + the clients offset (0 by default)

In my speed test i simply would send out generated jump packets and boost the offset by 700 ms each time... am i just an idiot doing it the wrong way or what? Cause tbh it confused the hell out of me.

Am i correct in that only jump packets need timestamp modified or all client>server or proxy>server timestamps? What about returned server packets?

Now that i thik about it.... perhaps modifying returned jump packets server>client would be part of it..

Annyways, if you could shed some light i'd appreciate it but i understand that alot of people 'in the know' don't really want new competition.

And @ view of monsters, yah he's speculating wildly. Packets (assuming you aren't screwing up the size or uid) have very little chance of getting you botjailed it seems. I've not gotten jailed on my proxy yet and i've sent a TON of invalid, improperly timed packets sorting things out.
Yeah he's like a fat kid you makes you feed him, but he's had enough to eat and needs to go to sleep.

Anways, there are two ways that I personally know of one of which ways doesn't use jumping at all, but obviously needs to have X/Y coords included in the packet. As ya know there aren't that many so that one is easy to figure out.

As far as the one with timestamps go, can't really shed to much light upon that one since I was told how it worked by someone else. It's much more efficient. But quite odd as well
Old 07/05/2010, 16:01   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmuneOne View Post
The method can be accomplished by speedhack or the so called 'teleport hack', personally me and my CoProxy's team uses the A* Algorithm to reach the desired destination.
Yeah and so does every other proxy lolz.
Old 07/06/2010, 19:18   #13

I'm sure Hyrbid could do it, so surly theres a way.
Old 07/06/2010, 20:41   #14

If there is a way, don't expect anyone who knows about it to hand it out just like this (even if he/she hands it out, you won't know how to use it).
Old 07/08/2010, 21:59   #15

Nullable, Just becuase we had a fight on msn doesnt mean that you need to flame me. Post something that's worth posting, Not worthless ****.