Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Programming
You last visited: Today at 02:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

For who can make a proxy or who know about it ..

Discussion on For who can make a proxy or who know about it .. within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 06/30/2010, 02:52   #31

elite*gold: 0
Books.

online tuts don't quite cut it.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/30/2010, 13:25   #32

Stupid question all this stuff on Console right ?

and i have that conquerProxy source 5228 i guess that help alot to let me know about how is proxy work like . ?
Old 06/30/2010, 21:39   #33

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Quote:
Originally Posted by fireTQ View Post
Stupid question all this stuff on Console right ?

and i have that conquerProxy source 5228 i guess that help alot to let me know about how is proxy work like . ?
Actually that proxy works on the current tq patch without problems.

You can use it to login, sniff packets, etc w/o running into issues. Hell just changing 2-3 packet offsets will make it rather functional, then write your packets and bot/cheating codes and you're in business.

You NEED to understand what you're doing with coding first.

I'd disagree with the books idea though. I've never gotten much understanding from books as i need to be able to apply what i'm learning in order to understand. What i would do is research the BASICS of c (i have a ton of tuts i my siggy/link list and there are more on the forum) and then wory about more complex things such as packets, encryption, socket communication, user authentication and things you will need to know for writing a proxy. What i personally do is each thing i need to learn, i google. I read up on how it should be used, read some code examples and then i code a basic program (or 2-3 to make sure i know what i'm doing!) Using it.

Eg: make a simple chat program that communicates between 2 cllients... then change it to a server and multi user setup, try encrypting the data being sent between them. Basically just apply what you learn in small steps.

Once you are done that you can focus on the actual work of writing a proxy. I feel bad saying it seeing as i've made so much progress on mine but it's simply not something that will come easy. Hell writing the first version of my auto hunt code, i literally was coding for 14 hours without a break. These things take time and a TON of trial and error. Now personally it took so much time because i hadn't written this stuff before, was tired and wasn't familiar with tq's current security measures but still... lots of time.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/01/2010, 01:26   #34

this has gone on long enough lol.

this guy isn't ready, you know it, I know it, he knows it.

He can try all the things you're saying but end the end he wont reach his goal unless he works from the ground up.

nah im not that poor in programin , so if he said anything i will understand what he say see . just as i said don't make me down man . . and this info i got it from this theard im sure it's gonna make me know stuff in proxies . that's all
please don't say again i can't do nothing or im not ready =/.

just need your opinion of " Start with memory based ( SH . SV ) . best for me befor Proxy .

ok need help could someone get for me the IPAdress for this Server cuz i dunno how to get :P >> Sagittarius in Constellations Groub , thanks .

yeah P4n about the chat between the 2 clint it's easy i made a one already yeah but to make a big things from a small E.G take a while from me :P .
Old 08/04/2010, 03:55   #35

My advice to you is to learn a particular programming language. The language you choose doesn't really matter.

Once you learn a programming, since writing a packet bot requires networking knowledge, you should learn about that.

Next, you might want to familiarize yourself with cryptography. I am currently working on a bot but I don't have much experience with cryptography (although it is easy to familiarize yourself).

When you get the basics of networking down, it is really easy to work with. Start off with something like an echo program. Then a chat program. They all branch from the same principles.

I wrote an article about writing an MMORPG a while back:

It may not be something about writing a bot, but a packet-based bot is certainly quite similar. Please keep in mind, that I haven't finished the post yet, so it might be a bit bare.

Do not skip a step. If writing a packet-based bot is your first programming project, do yourself a favor and just quit. Learn the basics, then everything will be a breeze.
Old 08/05/2010, 09:22   #36

Requires a lot of patience and motivation, do you have that? Otherwise it's useless to try but seeing your posts you're quite motivated, do you have the patience?

And you've got a buggy Received Thanks, lol. 4.294.967.295
Old 08/07/2010, 06:33   #37

Received Thanks: 1,335
The first language you should learn is English...
Thanks
1 User