Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CONQUER AI

Discussion on CONQUER AI within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CONQUER AI

As the titile says ...CONQUER AI

I have been a member of their bot in several time . As they went private I left conquer online so I wasn't intrested in the bot anymore. A cuple of weeks ago I started to paly CO again with one of my friends and I remembered about the bot .I know they said that if you were a member before you can have a chance of becoming a private member of their bot
So anyone knows how to contact them ? pelase?
Old 02/14/2017, 18:20   #2

It's gone. Website is down as far as I know.
Old 02/14/2017, 18:27   #3

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Yep. Botting is dead and this game is dead.
Old 02/14/2017, 20:01   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
Yep. Botting is dead because this game is dead.
Old 02/14/2017, 20:07   #5

Hmmm i;ve seen a cuple of warrior botters in my server so I don;t thinks it;s totally dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
Yep. Botting is dead and this game is dead.
I agree , the game is dead but it's a good game to me beside the thing that is 100% pay to win
Old 02/15/2017, 01:57   #6

elite*gold: 200
Quote:
Originally Posted by metallica556 View Post
Hmmm i;ve seen a cuple of warrior botters in my server so I don;t thinks it;s totally dead

I agree , the game is dead but it's a good game to me beside the thing that is 100% pay to win
At this point I'd strongly advice you to stay away of official servers for the reason you mentioned and for the fact that anything they release from now on will be just a way to get as much money as they can from their players until they officially close the game.

If you're into the latest versions I'd recommend you to check out PlayConquer which is the largest private server known to existance with probably the best team involved in its development (ConquerAI's team?).

If you're into classic I'd recommend you to check out Shannara Conquer or Apex Conquer.

Once again, stay away from official servers, you'll either endup wasting your time, your money or both.
Old 02/15/2017, 09:15   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyorai View Post
At this point I'd strongly advice you to stay away of official servers for the reason you mentioned and for the fact that anything they release from now on will be just a way to get as much money as they can from their players until they officially close the game.

If you're into the latest versions I'd recommend you to check out PlayConquer which is the largest private server known to existance with probably the best team involved in its development (ConquerAI's team).

If you're into classic I'd recommend you to check out Shannara Conquer or Apex Conquer.

Once again, stay away from official servers, you'll either endup wasting your time, your money or both.
I played on PlayCo it's a nice server , just like the official almost , I thank you for your advice but it think it's time for me to move on maybe , maybe seach for another game , who knows , Thank you all guys xD
Old 02/16/2017, 18:02   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyorai View Post

If you're into the latest versions I'd recommend you to check out PlayConquer which is the largest private server known to existance with probably the best team involved in its development (ConquerAI's team).

Wait what, how did I get dragged into this o.o
Old 02/17/2017, 01:29   #9

elite*gold: 200
Quote:
Originally Posted by .John View Post
Wait what, how did I get dragged into this o.o
Ops, I guess I got it wrong. I thought you and most of ConquerAI's team were involved with PlayConquer too.
Old 02/17/2017, 11:01   #10

You'd better contact the owner of the which is a part of team in ConquerAI.
Old 02/17/2017, 23:51   #11

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulfly25 View Post
You'd better contact the owner of the which is a part of team in ConquerAI.
??? Since when am I involved in conquer ai
Old 02/19/2017, 14:49   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
??? Since when am I involved in conquer ai
did I mention you and are you the owner of the Conquer Heroes? I think it's infamousnoone
Old 02/19/2017, 17:24   #13

elite*gold: 2
yeah i had a subscription and wanted it too. Been trying to get it for the last two years haha
Old 02/19/2017, 18:19   #14

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulfly25 View Post
did I mention you and are you the owner of the Conquer Heroes? I think it's infamousnoone
We both work on it. infamous hasnt been part of coai in aggeessss though so regardless which you're looking at you're wrong :P
Old 02/20/2017, 09:08   #15

hehe , anyway it looks like it's impossbile now to get your hands in the bot