Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Clientless Botting

Discussion on Clientless Botting within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 11/29/2016, 03:39   #16

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Quote:
Originally Posted by Best Coder 2014 View Post
You must be kidding. Is a human even capable of being that ******* retarded?
I'm not aware of the current economy in conquer but I know during the heyday of the 3 major bots there was a number of epvp members making around 1k USD a month from DB sales. Now that there'd be virtually no competition for the botters I could see it being doable, especially if you pushed hard at making it profitable (had a ton of ips you already owned and had a good network of bulkers constantly willing to buy off you)

I still think it's a bad move but I could see it being marginally possible. The same reason though is why I would expect most creators to keep it private when they could just do that themselves and save themselves the headache

IE: Partnering with someone in sales and they just do programming. Less points of failure for detection and quicker turnaround for updates and sales.
Old 11/29/2016, 11:00   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
I'm not aware of the current economy in conquer but I know during the heyday of the 3 major bots there was a number of epvp members making around 1k USD a month from DB sales. Now that there'd be virtually no competition for the botters I could see it being doable, especially if you pushed hard at making it profitable (had a ton of ips you already owned and had a good network of bulkers constantly willing to buy off you)

I still think it's a bad move but I could see it being marginally possible. The same reason though is why I would expect most creators to keep it private when they could just do that themselves and save themselves the headache

IE: Partnering with someone in sales and they just do programming. Less points of failure for detection and quicker turnaround for updates and sales.
Right, but DBs are essentially useless in the game now, are they not? You can't even convert DBs to CPs anymore, if I remember correctly.
Old 11/29/2016, 13:59   #18

DBs are almost useless, but gold is not. But yeah, the OP offer is as serious as possible, I can vouch for it.
Old 11/29/2016, 14:46   #19

hah, wait? 2-3k monthly for full updated clientless bot?
that must be kidding!
Old 11/29/2016, 20:16   #20

@, ah you were insulting me. I assumed you were calling the people who didn't take the offer retarded.

Anyway, yes making several thousand profit monthly off a bot is doable on Conquer if you have the right connections.

I just need someone knowledgeable in creating a clientless bot. As it's the most efficient kind.

I'm starting assume to there's no one on elitepvpers capable with enough time on their hands.
Old 11/29/2016, 20:20   #21

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateX View Post
@I'm starting assume to there's no one on elitepvpers capable with enough time on their hands.

That's quite likely. Anyone who has the time doesn't have the skills and those who have the skills generally doesnt have the time.