Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Programming
You last visited: Today at 00:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request]Melee.dll substitue bot

Discussion on [Request]Melee.dll substitue bot within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request]Melee.dll substitue bot

Anyone have a bot that works like Melee.dll? All I need it for is 5 clients at once. I want to be able to team 5 warriors. The first warrior will be my main and the other 4 will cast Roar spell. Melee.dll did this perfectly for me but the creator of that bot hasn't updated yet. Pft if someone could give me an open source to melee.dll and what memory addresses to look for I could have it updated per patch. Thanks for you help and happy new year! +karma and thanks!!
Old 01/01/2010, 03:16   #2

elite*gold: 20
No requesting hacks in this section.
Reported.
Old 01/01/2010, 04:59   #3

Ok, instead of just telling me this is the wrong category and that you were a noob and reported me why not have just told me the proper category and I would have deleted the thread? More constructive don't you think? Also before I posted here I looked for a request-only section and didn't find one so I posted here as I seen other requests.
Old 01/01/2010, 05:25   #4

You're retarded, leave these forums.
There's no section to request bots, you do it yourself or get the **** over it.

If that's the spare2 I know, he'd rape you.
Happy new year, and **** jesus.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/01/2010, 05:31   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by _tao4229_ View Post
You're retarded, leave these forums.
There's no section to request bots, you do it yourself or get the **** over it.

If that's the spare2 I know, he'd rape you.
Happy new year, and **** jesus.
Mmmhmm that's why I see bots all the time that say "this bot was made by request.".

Mod delete this thread as the two posters that did post didn't even help a bit. than again they're not mods so they are worthless hope to the forums.
Old 01/01/2010, 05:36   #6

Alright after looking deeper into the threads I found this and it dose the job.

Haha maybe if you guys were nice to me here I'd release my poker exploit. ^^
Old 01/01/2010, 07:38   #7

Oxymoron: worthless hope
Plain moron: Greens44

Just because bot's are made by request doesn't mean this is a request section, or that there is one. Just because other people break the rules doesn't mean the rule doesn't exist.
Why do you say we're worthless? Hardly any of the mods even do their jobs in this section.

Double-posting is also against the rules.

I also like how you act as if you're intelligent, it almost halfway covers up your idiocy.
Closed Thread