Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

request mining bot

Discussion on request mining bot within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
request mining bot

ok frist off i am not to good with script vessels and stuff like that but i would like a easy to use mining bot just something that drops ores and keeps all gems and other items can someone help me out with this. seeing i looked thorugh this whole site and couldnt find anything thank you very much for you help.
Old 01/01/2010, 14:49   #2

elite*gold: 20
me 2!
Old 01/03/2010, 01:53   #3

elite*gold: 20
#No requesting bots. -.-
Reported.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request]Fossil Mining Bot
11/05/2009 - Mabinogi - 7 Replies
I got a request if you want to add it to your multi bot dark, or start a whole new bot with these. I was thinking of a bot that mines at the sulfer ores, that only picks up the fossils and then uses rawk0r's fossil restoration macro and if you can make it summon your pet mount it then go turn them into the girl, then repeat the process.
Request : Is there any Mining Bot ? for collecting up materials ?
06/09/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 5 Replies
I was wondering if there is so many Lvl up Bot.....but is there any trainer for collecting material ?
[REQUEST] MINING SPEED
11/13/2008 - RF Online - 3 Replies
TO ALL PRO HACKERS. CAN YOU MAKE MINING SPEED FASTER LIKE ATTACK SPEED? just an idea, more ores = more upgrade!
request: gatherer mining spots
08/30/2006 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
soo, hab keine gefunden fuer mining.. hat wer n paar gatherer mining spots fuer mich? die ich in gatherbook einfuegen kann? ich braeuchte das fuer n glider profil :D anybode here has any kind of gatherer mining location for me? it would be nice if they would be so, that i can insert them in gatherbook. i need them for a glider-profil
Mining bot with dll injection Request...
12/26/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Howdie. i've seen many working mining bots and other bots in here... but noone of them seems to have dll injection..... what makes it impossible to use with more then 1 account, because it uses the mouse... i was wondering if there is any working CO2.0 bots ( mining, in particular ) with dll injection ? ty in advance ^__^