Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gale Bomb Stun

Discussion on Gale Bomb Stun within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy Gale Bomb Stun

is there's a way to remove the gale bomb stun from game ? ik how to remove skills effects from magic effect i did this for gale bomb but it's useless it's only remove the skill not the effect of it ? + does anyone know how to escape from getting tripled by pirate ? after he use gale bomb on me !! thanks for anyone will help me :/ and soz for my bad english
Old 03/22/2016, 06:10   #2

start learn olly dbg and assemply
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/23/2016, 11:45   #3

So easy to escape, just jump as fast as possible, repeat left clicking so much and so fast , if u learned to escape u wont need to remove stun as u cant get hitted while the stun unless u jumped so late
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/24/2016, 07:40   #4

i can use ollydbg but idk how to remove gale bomb stun anyway i'm going to be ninja fire fire this way i will get the skill called dodge so triple going to nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuhammadSaleh View Post
So easy to escape, just jump as fast as possible, repeat left clicking so much and so fast , if u learned to escape u wont need to remove stun as u cant get hitted while the stun unless u jumped so late
to escape from getting triplled u have to walk not to jump bro but he's a pirate pro so i can't escape from him specialy with my 250-500 ping anyway i'm going to be ninja fire fire so no one can triple me

Quote:
Originally Posted by meky_019 View Post
start learn olly dbg and assemply
i can use ollydbg but not much i'm a beginner in ollydbg
Old 06/07/2016, 17:13   #5

the Bomb is server sided you cannot change
Thanks
1 User