Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Programming
You last visited: Today at 14:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best algorithm for finding HP bar in pixel based bot

Discussion on Best algorithm for finding HP bar in pixel based bot within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Best algorithm for finding HP bar in pixel based bot

hi guys,

So i have made a few pixel based bots but can never seem to get the bot to hit mobs the way i would like it to.

The current method i am using involves checking if mobs are in the rectangle where i can hit without moving and if not then scan for nearest mob. However, it always seems to go to the left, so if there is a large group of mobs it would run out of the group and attack 1 mob on the left.

Has anyone got a better algorithm for identifying which mob to attack.
Old 04/30/2015, 15:52   #2

elite*gold: 0
can you share it ?
Old 04/30/2015, 16:44   #3

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
The issue you're having is because you're looping through possible coords

for x = 0; x < maxX; x++
for y = 0; y < maxY; y++

You have two options.

#1: Randomize the direction you start searching from (top left, bottom left, top right, bottom right)
#2: Search from the center outwards in a spiral formation (will solve the need for your duplicated code)

Here's some discussions on spiral searching
Thanks
2 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Just another graph-related algorithm] Kruskal`s algorithm
07/25/2012 - CO2 Programming - 11 Replies
(Scroll down for the code if you aren`t interested in my wall of text.) Okay, my previous post on Dijkstra`s algorithm didn`t really get the attention it was supposed to get, but I`m still starting a trend out of this. What exactly? I will be posting general purpose algorithms from time to time, as I truly believe that this is one of the most fundamental and important aspect of being a good coder : knowing the basic algorithms (lol?). If anyone can provide a way of implementing this in a CO...
What program is the best for a pixel based bot?
02/20/2011 - CO2 Programming - 10 Replies
I what to make a fully pixel based bot (who will require window active) but i dont know what program to use. Sort of CoBot, PixelBot, iAutoLevel, PixelScript etc. The bot must recognize monsters, money, items, portals, etc . I want to do mining, hunting, blue mouse quest and other things. The goal is to read as little memory as possible so the bot will work on all patches. Some of above programs are using Autoit, What do you recommend me? ty
Old pixel based bot
04/16/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
anyone remember that pixel based bot that came about the last time they banned SV and Sunny think it was called Cotopia or something like that if anyone remembers the name can u post it.
Pixel based fisher
10/12/2007 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
Are there any pixel based bots for fishing? I am tired of macro bots who start to run into walls or shore:rolleyes:
Help with making a pixel-based script
02/19/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
Hey, I'm writing a pixel-based script and I need a C code that checks the color of a specific pixel. Can anybody please post or give me a link to such a code? ty ;]