Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i need auto stigger

Discussion on i need auto stigger within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i need auto stigger

i need auto stigger work with p5177 plz or anther program meak the noop account jump behind anther account plz i need this plz fast

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Auto Follower and Auto Stigger!!
05/21/2012 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 187 Replies
lol my 2nd contribution ^^ For the Following Stigger: Put med on f2, team healing spell(eg healing rain,nectar) on f6, stig on f7 and sit on f10 Make sure your team window is closed when u start the exe press alt+a for small area of stig, alt+s for medium-sized area of stig and alt+d for large area of stig alt+f to refollow when u get the stig but the stigger is not following alt+q to use team heal just keep testing out to familiarise urself wif the area of the stig
Auto Stigger?
08/07/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
any one cant Send me the new auto stigger for ptach 1560 ^^ i will tnxx u xD:handsdown:
Auto Stigger
10/17/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 16 Replies
Is there such thing as a auto Stigger? if there is can someone post one here plz :)
Auto clicker = Auto stigger
09/09/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 13 Replies
Maybe some of u guys might know of this but some may not.. so, do u all know auto clicker can become an auto stigger? Using magic_666 auto clicker, hotkey ur sit and stiggy skill on F1 - F5, highlight the F key that u have hotkeyed them den highlight right click too.. Now get into a team, place ur cursor to the faces on the right, the 1 who wants to be stigged and there u have it an auto stigger... Disadv, u must be in the team so that u can place ur cursor to the faces on the...
Auto Stigger
12/11/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 12 Replies
Hey can soemone send me a auto stigger, i do not want a sv as i need him to stay still and i cannot crack sv for shit lol:P i just need it to stig 2 people when they come on screen and is there a new CO Partner around for this new shitty patch?