Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Programming
You last visited: Today at 14:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] Script to detect meteors,dragonbals and gems

Discussion on [Request] Script to detect meteors,dragonbals and gems within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request] Script to detect meteors,dragonbals and gems

Is it possible for a script to be written with coords of meteors, dragonballs and gems on the ground? Would be appreciated much.
Old 10/24/2009, 18:34   #2

Its called SV... you want good hacks go to codexplosion(dot)com, just donate to keep the site going and enjoy access to progs like SV and autoreconnect dlls. Don't leach, best way for you to get banned there. CONTRIBUTE SOMETHING MORE THAN WHINING
Old 10/31/2009, 21:44   #3

you can crack don`t ask for help here is not crack web Google is your bast friend ;P
only problem got new SV for new patch

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Question about GM detect and player detect script
05/16/2010 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
The GM detect is working? how does it work and the combination of player detect script can i put then it will detect tell me the function also of player detect script hack I appreciate ur answer
[NeeD] script detect GM for 2moons
11/11/2009 - Dekaron - 6 Replies
Any1 have the script for detect GM for 2moons 5.1.8 ..? :bandit:
[Release] GM detect script (CE)
10/20/2009 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 36 Replies
alloc(DetectGM,512) label(ReturnName) registersymbol(DetectGM) DetectGM: cmp ,5D4D475B // je 00000000 mov ,00000000 jmp ReturnName
L2W NPC Audio Detect Script
11/20/2006 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
Hi, Does anyone know how to make a L2walker Script for alert on found NPC? There's a PS I play on with a random spawn NPC, and other then using the map and searching for it all day.. I'd like to have just a audio file play when it's inrange.. then i'll know of it. as i use IG, and dont like playing in window mode.:/