Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Programming
You last visited: Today at 16:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REQUEST] Auto backgroud follower~~!

Discussion on [REQUEST] Auto backgroud follower~~! within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Red face [REQUEST] Auto backgroud follower~~!

hay guys the title says it all..
i need a follower . one that allows me to follow the team leader or a person.. thanks alot in advance =)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/11/2009, 16:48   #2

elite*gold: 0
yah that would be helpfull ... w8ing for that

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Auto Follower and Auto Stigger!!
05/21/2012 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 187 Replies
lol my 2nd contribution ^^ For the Following Stigger: Put med on f2, team healing spell(eg healing rain,nectar) on f6, stig on f7 and sit on f10 Make sure your team window is closed when u start the exe press alt+a for small area of stig, alt+s for medium-sized area of stig and alt+d for large area of stig alt+f to refollow when u get the stig but the stigger is not following alt+q to use team heal just keep testing out to familiarise urself wif the area of the stig
Auto Follower?
11/23/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
does anyone have either a jumping follower or a walking follower bot that wont send u to autoclicking botjail? or is there a link to one? i cant find it TY
need auto follower
01/27/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
HI guys! someone knows an auto follower? cuz tq follow is so bad my noob stops and die !!!!!!!!!!!!
[REQUEST] Auto-Follower&Auto-TeamJoiner!!!
09/10/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
hi all, i never seen a good tool that have autofollow for specific or all players !! hm a good idea is to combinate both autoteam joiner, autofollower !! i think its possible to make with memory but iam not sure ! and i still cant find the correkt value !
Auto-follower!
04/18/2006 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 32 Replies
Lol ok, any experts here, please dont make fun of me, but i was bored and i suck at programming so i made this quick auto-follower. As i recall i dont know any auto-followers on elitepvpers besides co partner which doesnt really auto follow, it stays back then click follow, and sometimes you lose leader. Only bad thing about this is you cant type because it clicks at like 10 miliseconds lol, but you wont lose the leader :). Just download the file run it, check, checkbox 1 (if i add more stuff...