Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Programming
You last visited: Today at 15:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how to change an .exe display icon

Discussion on how to change an .exe display icon within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
how to change an .exe display icon

hi can some one teach me on how to change an .exe icon display
or what program can edit an exe icon? coz on olly its all about in coding any body from here can answer me?
Old 08/10/2009, 11:26   #2

elite*gold: 0
sighs
Thanks
2 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[QUESTION]how to change shopping mall icon and vip icon?
08/25/2012 - EO PServer Hosting - 5 Replies
how to change this?http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/attachment.ph p?attachmentid=59083&stc=1&d=1282324832
[Help] How Can I Change The Icon Of Items In Co2..?!
07/03/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Hey.. Could Any1 Tell Me How Can I Change Icon of Item Into Co2..?! Like New Quest Items... I saw Those Topics Like Or Tell Me How To Add Items To Those Bots..?!?!:- ANI Quality Editor V3 - Display selected DDS ::See special items on ground(AniEdit)!!! But Those For Certain Items N Idk How To Add New Items To Those Bots So Plz Any1 Help...?! Have Anice Time..^_^..
Change mouse pointer icon ?
05/02/2010 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
Hi guys, I want to know if its possible to change the mouse pointer icon for fishing, i dont want it to be a fish hook, i need a normal arrow (to detect the correct positions for the green/blue/red bars) Or if somebody knows another way ? I just need the exact x/y coords for the bars, to make my fishbots success rate higher... If anyone could help me on this ? thanks !
[RELEASE] CHANGE-YOUR-GRANDCHASE-ICON
03/23/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 23 Replies
THIS IS MY FILES I DIDNT LEECH IT ANYWHERE^^ CREDITS BY ME FOR THIS AND FOR MY BROTHER FOR THE FILE SIZE IDEA^^ AND SAKURABANEKU`S OTHER ICONS AND FOR THE PICTURE TUT. Tired of your same old boring Grand Chase icon? Step right up and voila! http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b66/IdentityCon flict/screen1.png DOWNLOADS:
[Guide] How to change soul.exe icon
04/13/2009 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 3 Replies
Hey! it's Grandalio again, this release is for those who don't know how DeathNoteEO changed his soul.exe icon and wanting to know. :p Download the attachment Install the program and open it Go to your client directory, and find the "soul.exe" file. Right click it and you should find an option with "Change Icon..."