Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Programming
You last visited: Today at 12:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question]A way to check if (Superman,Cyclone) is aktive?

Discussion on [Question]A way to check if (Superman,Cyclone) is aktive? within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question]A way to check if (Superman,Cyclone) is aktive?

Well hi guys, i try to figure out how would it be possible to Check Memory Based or ASM for a XP Skill trigger?

So far i came up with the Static Memory Adress of the Superman,Cyclone kill Counter 01132898.

Well i could check for the Value if it Change XP Skill would be Active and so on, but i would like to Trigger the XP Skill instead of reading if it is Active or Not

Iam not good with Diassembling, maybe someone could lend me a Hand

Thanks & Cheers

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Cyclone& Superman
10/24/2009 - CO2 Programming - 5 Replies
I need Infinite Cyclone&Superman work to conquer 2.0 (6331) who can help me compile !! THX~~
[Question]Cyclone/Superman one.
04/22/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Ok so...i dont rly know how to handle/send the K.O of cyclone/superman...can someone give me a hand?
Still can get the old Cyclone/Superman KO Bar?
06/08/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
Does somebody know how to get the old KO bar, the Green, Yellow, Red Colored Bar. Because this new fire bar is shit, if you kill a mob KO bar don't be bigger, with the old one, if you kill a mob, KO bar Load again almost full. Thanks to the one who can help me :) Oh ye, Also my Opinion: I think more people want this better ;)
Cyclone/superman on tg!
01/10/2007 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 32 Replies
Hey, i just made this macro that activates cyclone or superman on TG. Like that you will hit the stakes faster or harder giving you more XP To get it working, you need Macromaker When you have installed macromaker, open it and select import then tick the box 'import from file' and choose my file (NOTE: you might need to choose All Files (.*) since it has no extension. Then click Cyclone TG and press ok.
Casting Fly,Cyclone,Superman etc... on other
04/01/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 22 Replies
just copy&paste from conquer bbs so it should be closed soon: The point is not archer giving Fly to other, but other spell can be abusedin the same way also such as Superman, Cyclone, ... How can they do that? The point is that CO store how to cast a spell information at client side in an ini file (MagicType.ini). The 7th field in the ini file define thing related to the target of spell. For spell that you can use for your self only (ex: fly), this field is set to 2. If you change this...