Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Programming
You last visited: Today at 04:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Updated (5166-67) multiclient

Discussion on Updated (5166-67) multiclient within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Updated (5166-67) multiclient

Here is the new multiclient, its the first i've done so far. Please press the thanks button!

P.S. I also included TQs original Conquer.exe incase I messed up the multiclient, first edit first mistakes come along with it. Hopefully will be working on AHK programs soon too!

Edit: After even MORE testing, I have come to the solution for the injector. Open a play.exe, (Note: You can open as many as you want thanks to the multiclient) and inject the process you just opened. OPEN only one at a time. INJECT one at a time. And you can melee with as many characters as you want.

Happy botting and hope to see TQ fall soon enough!
Attached Files
File Type: zip Conquer and conquer backup.zip (2.48 MB, 59 views)
Thanks
1 User