Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Programming
You last visited: Today at 00:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

COMon - Advanced packet monitoring/analyzing tool

Discussion on COMon - Advanced packet monitoring/analyzing tool within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 09/18/2013, 14:14   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by phize View Post
You got ReceiveMsg wrong, it's 6FD1A9.
Thank you for modify Hayatem update the address with each new patch in Conquer Online
Old 09/19/2013, 04:50   #32

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DataTime View Post
Some do not help people, but after learning reverse engineering like tell I I help people correct address values

ReceiveMsg = 6FDABB;
SendMsg = 6FCF11;

Look

which conquer version ?

Tags
comon

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Tool] LoL Advanced Bot
01/12/2014 - League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 73 Replies
Include: *zoom hack - let u zoom in and out without limit *Auto pots - auto using pots by ur settings (% of hp\mp) *Auto jungle timer - will auto time the jungle and will let u know about the spawns with sound\ingame text *Send keys - let u send Keys such as SS and RE with 1 button and more... *LoL Recommended - will change the recommended items for each champ u choose in each mode (dominion\normal)
Analyzing packet
03/12/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
Well Thx To Fang he Brought me the New Lucky Packet Log 1314 but there was smthing confusing me ill explain what i mean on This Code Packet 90 -- TQClient -- Length: 24 | 32 -- Type: 1314 18 00 22 05 03 01 01 00 00 00 03 00 31 00 00 00 ;  "  1 FF 0A 0B 00 00 00 00 00 54 51 53 65 72 76 65 72 ; ÿ TQServer well all information i got is That the packet type is 1314 and with length 32 after sealing the packet ...Gr8 but for example the 1st four values 18 00 22 05...
[REQUEST]Packet Sniffing tutorial(ANALYZING)
11/24/2010 - SRO Coding Corner - 19 Replies
Hi I wanna to request if any 1 can do or learn me sniffing tutorial for SRO I have founded topic about it in epvp it talks about packets Sniffing but for "Beginners" http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/gamehacking-tutor ials/161132-tutorial-packets-sniffing-analysis.htm l Also i searched for that on epvp by search button and i didnt found any tutorial So i readed that tutorial too much (that i gived link at) But i still decode it as well
[AC Tool] Advanced Cooking Script
08/14/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
// Script created by Mouldy Tacos // This script will cook all of the items in your back pack, close the cooking window, then right click // This script is currently set up to cook bass, cod, trout, salmon, scroll down twice, then cook swordfish and herring // It then closes the cooking window and right clicks // Feel free to adjust the script to your needs // HOW IT WORKS // // You must have the cooking window open and the item you wish to cook highlighted // The first item you cook...
Wfisher (Advanced fishing tool)
12/18/2007 - WoW Bots - 71 Replies
Tach zusammen, Download des Wfisher auf der Hauptseite: http://www.waffel-bot.de oder direkt hier: DOWNLOAD Ich habe ja versprochen, nachdem der W.A.F.F.E.L. bot seine wichtigste Funktion das Texturen ändern verloren hat, mir etwas neues auszudenken. In den letzen Tagen habe ich verstärkt dran gearbeitet und bin nun soweit, die erste Version des neuen Bots öffentlich zu machen: "Wfisher!" Die waffef-bot.de Seite wurde neu designed, das Forum gesäubert und die User Datenbank...