Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Server making

Discussion on Server making within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Server making

Anyone got full conquer 1.0 or 2.0 (before CP patches)
call me

for nego

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Making a server
01/04/2010 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
Hi all, Me & a friend want to create a private server. We found some topics about sjsro and ecsro but somelinks dont work or we only find clients. Atm, is it possible to create one, and if so, where can we download the stuff and what do we have to do to get it working?Also the db stuff. Thnx a lot!
help in making own server.
12/11/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
I get an error when opening dbmon and cast server.... the error says " SP_GUILD_SERVER_ID_SET SUCCESS" anyone knows how to fix this error?
Help on making the server
06/07/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Well I decided to make a private server that runs on Hamachi for now, but when I open the client it tells me that "Failed to open server.dat file. Please reinstall the game." Any help?:confused:
server in making ....
04/05/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
hi guys if somone making pserver and need GMS plz tel me iwanna be GM and i wil help u in making 2
im making my own server.need pro help
06/09/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
ok i started making my own server got most teh stuff i need from a file called conquer server full.now i have been through all the steps making teh server blah blah blah.now when i try to login to teh server it say's server maint blah blah blah.so i went back through it found that there is a file called XYThreadPool that is not opening says that it need sto be installed now teh file is there and every thign is in place i am using microsoft visual c+ 2005.So any help woudl be great or if soem...