Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Programming
You last visited: Today at 22:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wanna pay someone to fix my server

Discussion on Wanna pay someone to fix my server within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wanna pay someone to fix my server

ill pay someone (paypal) for someone who can make me a register page and make my source able to have other people join. pm me if your interested

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Wanna Open A New Server !
05/01/2013 - EO PServer Hosting - 10 Replies
Hey , My Names Monica , I Wanna Make New Server Called Sapphire Online , But The Problem Is , I Need Some Teams To Help Me , Because I'm New In The EO Developer , :( ,
Anyone wanna make a server
12/07/2012 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello Guys. Anyone wanna make a server and have Good Connection and PC to make the server on it i can make it for him :) just add me on Skype: didonevergiveup or yahoo:[email protected]
WANNA HELP PV SERVER WITH CODING!
05/28/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 13 Replies
WHAT I CAN CODE: - monsters - npcs - some maps for gms and pms - stuff - skills - well i can code almost everything i have study almost 2 years on C#. i can make programs that u dont have to setup a full server but just make a .txt file with the name IP put your ip in it start the program typ your ip and click on start server and your server is online you dont have to setup anything my email is [email protected] I HOPE I CAN HELP!:D:D:D
I wanna play new server
09/19/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
I wanna play a new server I am on Freedom server, anyone who wants to trade i have a 111 archer with eq and full info, i want a trojan :P [email protected]
wanna get rich? ;];] wanna pk in market?
03/30/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 67 Replies
you know you wanna know this sercret about conquer online but you must be also paticent.. OK when you get to lvl 40 go to the forest mine>go down the right ladder and then the right ladder again now go across and stop when you get to 062,019 on your coordiantes.. Then face north west to the wall.. Ok now the gems will come in time first you will get normal, then refine and finally supers.. If you move the process starts over so dont move..There are more mine spots but this is the only one i...