Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trade items

Discussion on Trade items within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Trade items

Hello

i need littel help... i won +8 item on player not marchant and without any trade partners... is there any progrram \ sowtwere or i dont know that can do me trade without wait 3 days????
Old 05/30/2009, 20:35   #2

elite*gold: 20
This section is not for cheat requests.
#Closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RELEASE] Trade hack...TRADE EVEN SB ITEMS !!!
09/15/2010 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 36 Replies
so here i'm going to post my little tutorial ^^ "ingredients" : 1.WPE Pro 2.Basic knowledge of WPE 3.GOOD soulbound items (best --> something like q items because they dont have any min. level ;) 4.a low level char (the one who gets the good SB item) 5.a high level char (the one who have the good SB item)
Trade> Pantera Server acc/items FOR> Tortus server items/pets
05/02/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 1 Replies
~Poofri Was HERE!~ Hola all! got a 116 sin on pantera has full gear + cs helm r5 and has a 109Sb on the same account has wep n armr and cs helm but the boots and gloves are lv 1/5 and are +5 on both only good pet on the acc is a 82 +10 sally the acc will come with: full email change dob+ name for acc + the original acc link email interested in: Tortus server rupees/pets/items NO ACCOUNTS
trade conquer items and acc for Rs2 items
07/07/2008 - Runescape - 2 Replies
ill trade a trojan lvl 84 and a fire tao lvl 90 in the server pegasus. and the items are: super bs 2 socket, 2+ level 90 echanted super black armour +2 echanted lvl 87 super boots +2 echanted, lvl 70 or 80 (i dont remember what lvl) elite cap +2 lvl 80+ (dont remember the lvl) echanted 16 mets and an elite archer hat lvl 80+! ill trade it for a d chain d legs d boots and a whip/d2h , or if not the weapons ill accept money too.. like 2-5 mil
Trade Hero Gold/Items for 9Dragons Gold/Items
06/19/2007 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Well, I'm willing to trade my hero gold/items level 4Dan 0Kyu (40) for some gold or items in 9Dragons. I'll upload screen shots that you can download of my storage and inventory and mouse over of my equipment. Anything you want really from it can be yours if its a good trade. Also I'm in the Asura server on 9Dragons. http://www.usaupload.net/d/uggxvkxmbhv Forums and ZeroWaitingTime.com were to slow.
Trade no trade items and lvl your alt instantly
03/13/2007 - General Gaming Discussion - 9 Replies
seems to be fixed ## In the NGE characters were given respec kits. Once you level up to 90 you may have respecs left over. You were also given a second character slot shortly after the NGE. This exploit will not only let you trade no-trade items but also trade your level 90 respec kit to level up your alt instantly to level 90. Make a new city, you will become mayor. Drop your no-trade items in the city hall. Have your alt voted mayor. Drop your respec kit, jedi robes, schematics, or...