Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help]SRP6

Discussion on [Help]SRP6 within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 04/30/2013, 05:40   #16

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,882
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fаng View Post
I'm trying to not be harsh to you, but your ignorance and refusal to quit is making that very hard. It is near impossible. Like so near impossible that you need to cut it out and get your act together. Cryptography was made to keep people out. Exchange cryptographies were made to keep people out even more. Bruteforce attack protection makes it near impossible to figure out. Their algorithm is not public, it's a custom exchange using custom algorithms on the server. In the chance that you figure out those server algorithms through their bruteforce attack protection, it would take years to figure out, given that you're an absolute genius. The only reason bots like ConquerAI have it is because they got the algorithms before the bruteforce attack protection went up. I tried telling you that in a friendly manor, but you cannot succeed at this project. Do you understand?
This is not accurate at all. What you are referring to is the obsolete anti-bot system (much has changed now). Although I no longer work for ConquerAI, I can tell you that what we did in the past there were 3 types of challenges the anti-bot presented to you. Since the anti-bot had no knowledge of which player you were when you connected, you could exploit this until you got the challenge type of which you desired. I reverse engineered challenge type 1, and simply brute-forced the anti-bot until it challenged me with 1; and this is how we originally beat the system. Later on, we continued reverse engineering the rest of the sub types. However, much has changed since then and things are much more complicated now.

Look no further than the fact (correct me if I'm mistaken) Chrome requires you to use proxies to achieve more than 3 clientless. AI's up and down constantly with new changes being frequently added (in fact I know their clientless works perfectly fine, and you can have more than 3 on one IP unlike Chrome; but their cliented doesn't work) and then COG.. well.. not even going to bother saying about them, for whatever reason Dean calls something "clientless" which uses a client to initially achieve it. Brilliant.

Beating SRP6a was a cake walk compared to any of that though, if you can't figure out SRP6a yourself, I'd take Fang's advice and find something more productive. At least, work on something productive towards your goal such as practicing reverse engineering.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/30/2013, 05:45   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fаng View Post
I'm trying to not be harsh to you, but your ignorance and refusal to quit is making that very hard. It is near impossible. Like so near impossible that you need to cut it out and get your act together. Cryptography was made to keep people out. Exchange cryptographies were made to keep people out even more. Bruteforce attack protection makes it near impossible to figure out. Their algorithm is not public, it's a custom exchange using custom algorithms on the server. In the chance that you figure out those server algorithms through their bruteforce attack protection, it would take years to figure out, given that you're an absolute genius. The only reason bots like ConquerAI have it is because they got the algorithms before the bruteforce attack protection went up. I tried telling you that in a friendly manor, but you cannot succeed at this project. Do you understand?
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfamousNoone View Post
This is not accurate at all. What you are referring to is the obsolete anti-bot system (much has changed now). Although I no longer work for ConquerAI, I can tell you that what we did in the past there were 3 types of challenges the anti-bot presented to you. Since the anti-bot had no knowledge of which player you were when you connected, you could exploit this until you got the challenge type of which you desired. I reverse engineered challenge type 1, and simply brute-forced the anti-bot until it challenged me with 1; and this is how we originally beat the system. Later on, we continued reverse engineering the rest of the sub types. However, much has changed since then and things are much more complicated now.

Look no further than the fact (correct me if I'm mistaken) Chrome requires you to use proxies to achieve more than 3 clientless. AI's up and down constantly with new changes being frequently added (in fact I know their clientless works perfectly fine, and you can have more than 3 on one IP unlike Chrome; but their cliented doesn't work) and then COG.. well.. not even going to bother saying about them, for whatever reason Dean calls something "clientless" which uses a client to initially achieve it. Brilliant.

Beating SRP6a was a cake walk compared to any of that though, if you can't figure out SRP6a yourself, I'd take Fang's advice and find something more productive. At least, work on something productive towards your goal such as practicing reverse engineering.
nice words. im getting it no matter how, god willing.
Old 04/30/2013, 10:58   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by tariqx111 View Post
nice words. im getting it no matter how, *** willing.
Wow .... just wow ... two people that have rather solid background in programming just told you valid reasons why you shouldnt waste your time like that but... it seems you re rather thick . Nobody here cares if you waste your time like that all they and I was trying to tell you is that you re basically going into a war with a slingshot .
Old 04/30/2013, 11:06   #19

I mean if that's his goal, he can try as much as he wants it's nobody's right to try to force him not to (although we've just made recommendations he shouldn't). People saying I couldn't do things is how I got to where I am today, a very very long time ago I aspired to make a game similar to Conquer but was told, "you aren't smart enough". Today, and for a long time that goal has been more than achievable.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/30/2013, 15:06   #20

Quote:
I mean if that's his goal, he can try as much as he wants it's nobody's right to try to force him not to (although we've just made recommendations he shouldn't). People saying I couldn't do things is how I got to where I am today, a very very long time ago I aspired to make a game similar to Conquer but was told, "you aren't smart enough". Today, and for a long time that goal has been more than achievable.
Yes , sadly there is difference between "I want to do it and ill do my best" and "please spoon feed me" .
Old 04/30/2013, 20:07   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.unreal View Post
Yes , sadly there is difference between "I want to do it and ill do my best" and "please spoon feed me" .
And what do you want ?,
I will ignore you cause i can do it !!

Quote:
Alright, People in here must know this, They just smashing.
Old 05/01/2013, 01:53   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by tariqx111 View Post
And what do you want ?,
I will ignore you cause i can do it !!

Alright, People in here must know this, They just smashing.
If you can do it , well then all I can say is - "Less talking more working" Good luck
Old 05/01/2013, 21:09   #23

we can do a clientless using cliented,
disconnecting from client and keeping the server connected, but this is not very good cause it will be hard to reconnect and it wont work in vps. co srp6 is really hard !
Old 05/03/2013, 12:37   #24

elite*gold: 28
I'm sorry but that's the most retarded idea of "clientless" I've ever seen.

I'm serious, I've never heard someone say oh I'll do clientless where they open the client first.
Old 05/03/2013, 20:38   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by _DreadNought_ View Post

I'm serious, I've never heard someone say oh I'll do clientless where they open the client first.
Yeah i know, Its not full clientless.
Old 05/03/2013, 21:15   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by _DreadNought_ View Post

dean lol
Old 05/04/2013, 14:38   #27

elite*gold: 28
Quote:
dean lol
meh - why is cogen still around?
Old 05/04/2013, 14:48   #28

Quote:
dean lol
Hold on wait what? Doesn't CoAI have a command "@clientless" that you can type in while you are on a client, and it would disconnect from the client while keeping yourself connected to the server? Oh it sure does have that command.

Let's analyze this scenario, what is the name of the command? Is a client open first before typing in the command?

So let's see, who is a hypocrite here? And how ****** can you be? Very. Very retarded indeed.
Old 05/04/2013, 18:51   #29

Received Thanks: 2,518
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigorio View Post
Hold on wait what? Doesn't CoAI have a command "@clientless" that you can type in while you are on a client, and it would disconnect from the client while keeping yourself connected to the server? Oh it sure does have that command.

Let's analyze this scenario, what is the name of the command? Is a client open first before typing in the command?

So let's see, who is a hypocrite here? And how ****** can you be? Very. Very retarded indeed.
Yes lets analyze this, the command exists for convenience so that you can switch easily to clientless without closing the client, inputting details in the bot etc., it is not a requirement like it is in CoGenius

The only ****** here is you dean.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/05/2013, 02:00   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvacs View Post
Yes lets analyze this, the command exists for convenience so that you can switch easily to clientless without closing the client, inputting details in the bot etc., it is not a requirement like it is in CoGenius

The only ****** here is you dean.
I actually don't have to say much more here, anyone who can read what I posted above and read yours can clearly see who the real ****** is. "so that you can switch easily to clientless" through what? A client right? And you still argue rofl.