Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Programming
You last visited: Today at 22:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Whats the problem with CO and olly?

Discussion on Whats the problem with CO and olly? within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Whats the problem with CO and olly?

Been trying to attach for over 30 minutes.What is the protection they using or whats the work around?
Old 02/09/2013, 05:22   #2

There's so many different anti-anti-debugging plugins for Olly, it's hard to remember which ones do the trick, but StrongOD and HideDebugger seem to work just fine against Conquer's anti-debugging techniques.
Old 02/09/2013, 05:32   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyMod View Post
There's so many different anti-anti-debugging plugins for Olly, it's hard to remember which ones do the trick, but StrongOD and HideDebugger seem to work just fine against Conquer's anti-debugging techniques.
I tried A few and different settings and plug-ins.

It was ******* me off so I figured post and see what need to be done for it t work.

Guessing you have to edit the conquer.exe itself to clear the check.

I quit trying for now,After an hour I needed A break.Will try A different method next try.
Old 02/09/2013, 06:26   #4

Received Thanks: 1,107
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/09/2013, 14:14   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real~Death View Post
I tried A few and different settings and plug-ins.

It was ******* me off so I figured post and see what need to be done for it t work.

Guessing you have to edit the conquer.exe itself to clear the check.

I quit trying for now,After an hour I needed A break.Will try A different method next try.
It works fine here if I use the StrongOD and HideDebugger plugin . At least attaching to an already running Conquer.exe works, not sure about spawning a new debugged Conquer.exe though.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/12/2013, 10:20   #6

I checked out the video but I am unable to get the run play box to appear o.0?