Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question for pro's

Discussion on Question for pro's within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question for pro's

Hello,

I've got a problem i play Qonquer and Kira bot is rlly good but the red counter above the warrior when he uses sm brokes it .Is there any way to pass this ? . Like modify the color or etc ? Or its just in the script .Many thanks to any answer.

Old 03/09/2009, 22:29   #2

Just edit the color of the numbers in photoshop .
Or use a proxy instead of pixel-based bots.
Old 03/10/2009, 09:07   #3

Proxi cannot be used on QO and can u say me the direction in co folder?
Old 03/11/2009, 00:16   #4

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.unreal View Post
Proxi cannot be used on QO and can u say me the direction in co folder?
What lunacy. There's no server a proxy cannot be used on.
What's more is, Qonquer is using an old client, for which there were numerous proxies flying around.
I reccomend grabbing Behelit's coproxy (v1.3), which should do the job just fine, unless Ste has made significant edits to the Qonquer client.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question To All Pro's At Eo Developer's about droping stars bug]
07/04/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 5 Replies
my server is online for 1 month ago all was goin fine. After 2 weeks ppl asked for higer compose rates . i raised it to them and the pet's raised at 7-14 mark per 1 compose after 2 days from that more than 5 player's said that they are having droping star's. i lowed the the rates back but not as it was it's now 3-8 mark's per compose. and the same problem is still their the player's still suffuring from thats star's droping. any one knows how to solve it or why is that problem is at my...
SkillForce.edf animation question to pro's
03/03/2009 - RF Online - 4 Replies
Hi I heard that you can eliminate animation on certain skils/forces in Skillforce.edf, but through experimenting did not find the spot that I need to modify. I think I was able to change some additional particle effect on force from Bellato one to Cora effect (sparkles, as when you see whilst using Sacrifice), but that was it, concerning the animation. If you know how make theanimation disappear, please share your thoughts.
For The Pro's
10/21/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
I have stopped playing CO one year ago and i wanna start playing it again. I used to have a good account and i gave it to somebody. What I wanna know is if there is anyway i could get this account back. I know the acc, the name of the char, the security number and answer... BUT the email is in somebody else's name. I dont know the current password and the current registered email. Can i get it back?!?! anybody knows it? thank you.
[Question]Bow pro's please look inside
07/12/2008 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
With what does Attack rating help bowmans ?
an die pro's ^^
03/20/2008 - Metin2 - 14 Replies
es gehört hier wahrscheinlich nicht her, hoffe aber auf verständnis :) also, ich will mal einfach an alle danke sagen die uns diese herrlichen programme und bots hier abliefern. :) ganz besonders danke ich marcopolo, seedlord und reijin, die sich soviele mühe mit uns geben. ohne euch wär das forum wahrscheinlich leer :D ich könnte auch jedem ein pn schicken, aber ich hab mal einen thread aufgemacht, damit sich auch noch viele andere bedanken können (was ich auch hoffe das sies tun). also...