Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Programming
You last visited: Today at 05:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Edit Conquer.exe By OllyDBG ??

Discussion on Edit Conquer.exe By OllyDBG ?? within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Edit Conquer.exe By OllyDBG ??

How to Edit Conquer.exe By OllyDBG ??

Similar Threads Similar Threads
help to edit conquer dbc file?
02/13/2021 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
i want to edit 3deffect.dbc file in conquer client or convertit to ini file
Unable to edit Mabinogi dll with OllyDbg
05/06/2010 - Mabinogi - 6 Replies
When I open any .dll related to Mabinogi, I can't edit it and I get this error (LOADDLL terminated, exit code C0000409). I can see some addresses but they are not the good ones. This happens when I try to edit Standard.dll, Skill.dll, Pleione.dll, Oasis.dll but editing other files not related to Mabinogi works fine. Anyone having the same problem?
Edit .dll in Ollydbg
10/04/2009 - General Coding - 5 Replies
http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/3313/asfafaz.jpg can someone please teach me how to edit the 0.1.30 on the picture? i tried double click on it but seems like it overwrite everythings there. the dll might corrupt right?
Conquer edit wep name
11/04/2007 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
hi guys how to edit the name of your weps huh?, well go into your C drive go into program files conquer, and then go to ini and go to the wepon skill name, and you should get this: 000,Boxing 410,Blade 420,Sword 421,Backsword 430,Hook 440,Whip 441,Mace 450,Axe 460,Hammer 470,Crutch
Conquer Hot Key Edit
05/03/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 3 Replies
I've seen a few people post screen shots with there Toolbar looking like this. Anyone know how they got it?