Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Programming
You last visited: Today at 14:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] Memory based bot. How to start?

Discussion on [Question] Memory based bot. How to start? within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 10/26/2012, 09:47   #31

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 8,576
Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi26 View Post
Hello, back for new adventures.

I up that topic because I need an answer to my question, then I'll be able to keep my project workin'. The fact is, I don't have lots of time to code, so I don't have lots of time to make tests... I really hope that someone will help me...

I know how to find pointers with C.E. and how to reach statics adresses with my programm but the thing is, let's say that life points's static adress is : 0x45ABE698. That means that when I lunch one conquer, I'll just have to take a look there and I'll have my number of life points. But, what about two lunched conquer clients? They can't use the same static adress, no?

Any helps will be much appreciated! Thanks a lot!
Yes they can, as processes have their own virtual address space.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/26/2012, 17:33   #32

elite*gold: 0
Oh? So I was wrong... I'm going to make some tests when I'll have the time to get my things to work. Thanks for your answer!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Both Proxy and Memory Based are Detectable now!!
07/02/2012 - CO2 Programming - 22 Replies
I thought only memory based program can be detected by the new anti bot but also including the proxy. I manage to fixed my proxy last night and I was jumping for happiness until my noob got a 1day banned. Damn their anti bot can detect both proxy and memory based program now. Probably because my proxy used some hooking on bypassing the client. Did anybody who has a private proxy also have same problem with me?
[SkillerSluwt]Memory based bot.
05/30/2009 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 140 Replies
SkillerSluwt What is SkillerSluwt? SkillerSluwt is a memory based bot, to put it simple, you can bot on an account without the need that client needs to have focus. SkillerSluwt has a range of skills that can be leveled with a click of a button, while you play on another account, sleep, eat breakfast or make love to your wife, or all at the same time for all i care. SkillerSluwt is easy to use, blonde proof, and moron free. SkillerSluwt is no racist, this Sluwt does what you want,...
[Soon to be released] Memory based skill lvler.
01/25/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 12 Replies
Thread title says it all, last couple of days i have been working on a memory based bot, and it is almost done aswell. I post this thread so it can be discussed, this bot will work on a client that does not need to be on top, just like a bot is supposed to be. It will only support 1 client, and i myself think thats enough for a skill lvl bot. Want more? post your reasons and give good feedback. here's a screenshot everything you see works except for the XP skill lvler, still gotto...
memory based bot
08/17/2008 - Guild Wars - 28 Replies
hi hab nur ne kurze frage: und zwar ist es möglich, wenn man 2 accs hat einen memory based zB monk folis farmen lässt, und den anderen "normale" bot hfff farmen lässt? mit dem multi client kann ich schonma 2x guild wars starten, aber will sicher gehen, dass wenn ich mir nen 2ten bot kaufe, der auch keine probleme mit dem anderen bot macht.. ty schonma für die antworten:) MfG
Pattern based memory Search ?
12/26/2006 - General Coding - 3 Replies
Is there any tool that allows to search for patterns in memory ? All I tried (TSearch / Cheatengine) only allow you to search for one value or a fixed array of bytes. But I need a tool that lets me search for patterns, like XX XX 00 00 XX XX 00 00 while XX can be 00 to FF etc ?