Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Programming
You last visited: Today at 13:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] a program for server.dat

Discussion on [Request] a program for server.dat within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request] a program for server.dat

can some one make a program to decrypt the server.dat file i have tryed a .dat decrypter but that didnt work
Old 01/03/2009, 03:49   #2

Easiest way is to use ollydbg and dump it from memory after it's decrypted.
Old 02/09/2009, 05:20   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowerpot! View Post
Easiest way is to use ollydbg and dump it from memory after it's decrypted.
I've tried to lunch co2 first, logged in, attached ollydbg to co2, and searched dumped memory for the decryped xml format of server.dat in *ollydbg CPU view (left down part)*, but failed. Could you give us a hint on how to dump it from memory after it's decrypted?
Old 02/09/2009, 13:51   #4

elite*gold: 20
Don't use the CPU view. Open the Memory map, then search (Ctrl+B)
Old 02/09/2009, 18:33   #5

hi, unknowone,

I tried it in *Memory Map View* by searching some keywords of the content in cidproxy/5bots crypted server.dat, such as mysql, xml, etc. But failed to get a memory block like the crypted server.dat. Could you be a little bit specific on how to do it? I would be really appreciated if you can come up with a tutorial on how to crypt server.dat.

thanks in advance.
happylinux