Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Programming
You last visited: Today at 09:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

decompiler c# Any IDea!!

Discussion on decompiler c# Any IDea!! within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 06/27/2012, 05:09   #16

elite*gold: 0
i want to say something here , im very newbie and new to reverse engineering .. and cipher in tottal . so if i dont know what is the packed i will not know the packing style or methors or ways . or even will not know thier names . and you are kinda the ONLY one helping here . and almost answer all the ( counted secret ) questions . as long as u know the answers . the only thing i know about packer is the wiki page you linked to me on the other thread . so here if you dont mind i would like to ask about what is the paker and how to find it
Old 06/27/2012, 05:20   #17

Received Thanks: 1,142
Quote:
Originally Posted by romeoromeo View Post
i want to say something here , im very newbie and new to reverse engineering .. and cipher in tottal . so if i dont know what is the packed i will not know the packing style or methors or ways . or even will not know thier names . and you are kinda the ONLY one helping here . and almost answer all the ( counted secret ) questions . as long as u know the answers . the only thing i know about packer is the wiki page you linked to me on the other thread . so here if you dont mind i would like to ask about what is the paker and how to find it
Sure, ask whatever you want, I'll answer what I can.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/27/2012, 05:47   #18

well , how can i know the packer ?
protection id give me that :
[x] Warning - FileAlignment seems wrong.. is 0x00000200, calculated 0x00000400
-> File Appears to be Digitally Signed @ Offset 05C3200h, size : 0C08h / 03080 byte(s)
[!] File appears to have no protection or is using an unknown protection
... does that means anything !
Old 06/27/2012, 06:13   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by romeoromeo View Post
well , how can i know the packer ?
protection id give me that :
[x] Warning - FileAlignment seems wrong.. is 0x00000200, calculated 0x00000400
-> File Appears to be Digitally Signed @ Offset 05C3200h, size : 0C08h / 03080 byte(s)
[!] File appears to have no protection or is using an unknown protection
... does that means anything !
>[!] File appears to have no protection or is using an unknown protection
Means that the file is probably not packed.
Old 07/01/2012, 14:45   #20

Or he could get IL Spy.

Old 07/01/2012, 16:34   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by I don't have a username View Post
Or he could get IL Spy.

Good for those who haven't bought .NET Reflector (I have), but I'm going to download it anyway. Thanks for the link