Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Programming
You last visited: Today at 00:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How i Unlock the Fps and make FB and SS goes faster one by

Discussion on How i Unlock the Fps and make FB and SS goes faster one by within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How i Unlock the Fps and make FB and SS goes faster one by

How i can Unlock the Fps and make FB and SS goes faster one by one? in 5095Private server(Fallen-Co)
i cant do it.....please guys help me to be able to make it or someone do it for me.
Old 02/26/2012, 21:29   #2

Received Thanks: 3,514
Open the client in Ollydbg
Right Click > Search for > All intermodular calls > type " sleep " and click Enter > Change the " 19's " in this picture to 10 by double clicking each one

> Right Click > Copy to excutable > All modifications > Copy All > close the new screen that pops up and when it asks if you want to save the changes click yes and save it with the same name as the .exe file for that private server and overwrite the one that already exists in the client and you are done
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/13/2012, 08:58   #3

Its quite redundant. The server should have an appropriate check for this problem. If they do not I would claim against there title of the website "Best Server" to "Worst Server" standardized checks should be in place to prevent and reduce all hacks , exploits released. Even myself included such checks at the very begging of the development process.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/13/2012, 21:37   #4

I HOPE TO DO THAT
Old 06/13/2012, 23:44   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by m7mdxlife View Post
Right Click > Search for > All intermodular calls > type " sleep " and click Enter > Change the " 19's " in this picture to 10 by double clicking each one

> Right Click > Copy to excutable > All modifications > Copy All > close the new screen that pops up and when it asks if you want to save the changes click yes and save it with the same name as the .exe file for that private server and overwrite the one that already exists in the client and you are done
Well if i Reduced the Sleep into 5 For example would The FPs become much better if its set to 10 ?
Old 08/06/2012, 18:29   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by m7mdxlife View Post

heya mate cant you make a vid for that?=p
Old 08/08/2012, 10:17   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowman123 View Post
Well if i Reduced the Sleep into 5 For example would The FPs become much better if its set to 10 ?
The lower you set it, the high fps. The higher you set it, the lower fps.
Old 08/08/2012, 12:09   #8

Why do people still bother answering these stupid questions? Feed those questions and more will follow...