Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Programming
You last visited: Today at 01:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] Getting past locked items?

Discussion on [Request] Getting past locked items? within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request] Getting past locked items?

Just as a matter of interest, is it possible?
Old 09/14/2008, 22:38   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by johneboi77 View Post
Just as a matter of interest, is it possible?
I'm pretty sure it is possible, there are reports of people's locked items dropping when they die, so there must be some bug in the item locks :X
Old 09/14/2008, 23:16   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Force.Of.Spite View Post
I'm pretty sure it is possible, there are reports of people's locked items dropping when they die, so there must be some bug in the item locks :X
Thanks for the reply =) not not really very good at programming and for something like this wouldnt know where 2 start. Any ideas? =/
Old 09/15/2008, 00:05   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by johneboi77 View Post
Thanks for the reply =) not not really very good at programming and for something like this wouldnt know where 2 start. Any ideas? =/
I've got no idea how conquer checks for that. Probably server-side, so not sure how you'd manipulate it, but if it's client-sided you might be able to open conquer up with Olly, and if you could find the right place, JMP past the lock check. I haven't thought about it, I'd have no idea where it would be, but look in your StrRes.ini and see if there's any error messages related to item locks, convert the number to Hex and search PUSH XXXX (XXXX would be the Hex)
Old 09/16/2008, 16:25   #5

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,000
You can't get past it, just tried. There is also server side checks for it. If you bypass the client side restrictions It'll say something like 'This item cannot be dropped'.