Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[CO2]Fuctions List

Discussion on [CO2]Fuctions List within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 09/20/2008, 13:03   #16

elite*gold: 0
Chat Function: (NOTE: The address's were found using a possibly modified client, therefore the addresses may be slightly incorrect)
Code:
        PUSH 0                             ; 0
        PUSH 7DB                           ; Text Type [7D1,7D2,7D3,7D4,7D5,7DB]
        PUSH color                        ; Color [white: 00FFFFFF]
        PUSH msg                             ; Text
        MOV ECX, 0056D0B0             ; Const 004E0F00
        CALL 004A6DD2 ; Chat call address
Enjoy. (It's not client-side only, the text that you send with this function WILL appear on others screen (not if using 7DB (GM Message)))
Old 09/20/2008, 16:02   #17

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo_2 View Post
Chat Function: (NOTE: The address's were found using a possibly modified client, therefore the addresses may be slightly incorrect)
You didn't tell us the addresses.
Old 09/20/2008, 17:17   #18

Received Thanks: 1,000
Code:
MOV ECX, 0056D0B0 <---
CALL 004A6DD2 <---
:P
Old 09/20/2008, 20:25   #19

Thanks *M* i went to play around with that jump function
now my speedhack got a new button to toggle jump on and off ^^
I like it ^_^ this is how i used it:

Code:
Dim Jump As Long
Call ReadProcessMemory(pHandle, &H46B62B, Jump, 2, 0)
If Jump = 3957 Then
WriteProcessMemory pHandle, &H46B62B, 3956, 2, 0&
ElseIf Jump = 3956 Then
WriteProcessMemory pHandle, &H46B62B, 3957, 2, 0&
End If
Thought I'd share

Oh and i also have a question about the Attack function,
inside the call gets determined wether left or right mouse button was clicked right?
If so how can i find that out
Say i want to let it think i pressed right mouse button, how would i go about that?

Also i got a question how you get to use in Olly while game is running because well my game wont run think it got some IsDebuggerPresent check so I wonder how you get it to run

edit skip that last question
And i was wrong about the attack function breakpoint dont break on the call on right click it does on left
Soo have u perhaps found right click?
Old 09/27/2008, 16:35   #20

*M*, you should try to find the "set up a stall" function. If you did, you could change the carpet into anything you like, like a Blacksmith NPC, LadyLuck NPC, etc.
Old 09/27/2008, 21:56   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmHawtness View Post
*M*, you should try to find the "set up a stall" function. If you did, you could change the carpet into anything you like, like a Blacksmith NPC, LadyLuck NPC, etc.
That's handled by the server
Old 09/28/2008, 00:28   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Force.Of.Spite View Post
That's handled by the server
If it were handled by the server, why the hell would I say the thing I said?
~_^

Think hard .

*Hint*.. The "Carpet NPC ID" (or whatever you call it) is determined inside the "set-up-a-stall-packet" . Change the Carpet ID to the ID of a Shopkeeper NPC or whatever, and see what happens .
Old 09/28/2008, 01:36   #23

Quote:
~_^

Think hard .

*Hint*.. The "Carpet NPC ID" (or whatever you call it) is determined inside the "set-up-a-stall-packet" . Change the Carpet ID to the ID of a Shopkeeper NPC or whatever, and see what happens .
Sounds interesting
Old 09/28/2008, 01:52   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by _fobos_ View Post
Sounds interesting
It is . Ha, I remember doing this some time ago on my old server, everyone thought I was a GM. It's also possible to change the location of the carpet inside the packet, so my "Carpet" (which wasn't a Carpet, but one of those NPCs that looks like a monster) was in the middle of Market, next to the WH
Old 09/28/2008, 04:07   #25

IAmHawtness its easy to draw the shop screens, but to actually buy/sell/repair the server checks a certain radius from you if there is an npc located server-side for the type of items your buying.

If your just switching **** client-side it won't work, reason it did in your private server is cause they were poorly coded.
Old 09/28/2008, 04:42   #26

Quote:
~_^

Think hard .

Packets are handled by the server. Not the client.
Think hard .

And if you are talking about a private server, then okay, maybe you can just because they're coded poorly. But in official co (These are what the functions listed are for) You could not do this, you could make a blacksmith look like a carpet, you wouln't be able to sit at it, and if people walked around it it would still be a blacksmith, the it wouldn't change anything at all.
Old 09/28/2008, 05:21   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Force.Of.Spite View Post
Packets are handled by the server. Not the client.
Think hard .

And if you are talking about a private server, then okay, maybe you can just because they're coded poorly. But in official co (These are what the functions listed are for) You could not do this, you could make a blacksmith look like a carpet, you wouln't be able to sit at it, and if people walked around it it would still be a blacksmith, the it wouldn't change anything at all.
You can spawn a 'fake' blacksmith or any other npc which IS then visible to other people, however items cannot be bought from, sold to or repaired there.
Old 09/28/2008, 07:34   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Some-Guy View Post
You can spawn a 'fake' blacksmith or any other npc which IS then visible to other people, however items cannot be bought from, sold to or repaired there.
I'd like to see you force a packet into the server by just editing your client :S
Old 09/28/2008, 08:28   #29

Received Thanks: 2,411
It would be possible to hook something like service chat to push a raw packet onto the stack and send it.
Old 09/28/2008, 09:34   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by *M* View Post
It would be possible to hook something like service chat to push a raw packet onto the stack and send it.
Yeh but changing/ spawning an npc so that other people can see it, using only the client.. goodluck eh