Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Programming
You last visited: Today at 19:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

please all Enter and help me...

Discussion on please all Enter and help me... within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post please all Enter and help me...

Hello all ...

how i can get socket in the items normal in tc all my server get socket in items normal i need to know how this u can any one help me for this...
Old 01/09/2012, 22:49   #2

Pray to Allah brother.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/10/2012, 00:32   #3

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Quote:
Originally Posted by islam2015 View Post
Hello all ...

how i can get socket in the items normal in tc all my server get socket in items normal i need to know how this u can any one help me for this...
Buy a subscription to a paid bot
Farm ninjas collecting all mets
Reborn ninjas for super gem (sell for cp)
Sell all rares found during hunting (for cp)
Spam all mets in twin city (1 met per item on minimum level items)

Get frustrated with lack of sockets from met spamming and use the massive CP earned to buy premade sockets.

????

Profit?

No but seriously... tc met spamming kinda sucks now. Still if you've got a subscription it's not like there's anything else to do with the hundreds of mets you're finding. Especially if you use up all the immense number of normal gems you find in the rat quest (I'd use all non dragon/rain/tort/glory/thunder gems for rat quest, dragon/rain compose till you get some refined/super ones )
Old 01/10/2012, 13:07   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
Buy a subscription to a paid bot
Farm ninjas collecting all mets
Reborn ninjas for super gem (sell for cp)
Sell all rares found during hunting (for cp)
Spam all mets in twin city (1 met per item on minimum level items)

Get frustrated with lack of sockets from met spamming and use the massive CP earned to buy premade sockets.

????

Profit?

No but seriously... tc met spamming kinda sucks now. Still if you've got a subscription it's not like there's anything else to do with the hundreds of mets you're finding. Especially if you use up all the immense number of normal gems you find in the rat quest (I'd use all non dragon/rain/tort/glory/thunder gems for rat quest, dragon/rain compose till you get some refined/super ones )

praying is way easier =))
Old 01/24/2012, 15:52   #5

Just sit 2h in lucky time then buy any normal item and meteors then go tc but remember ... > Just Luck