Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Programming
You last visited: Today at 01:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[POLL/REQUEST] CO2 Cooperative

Discussion on [POLL/REQUEST] CO2 Cooperative within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

View Poll Results: Do you wish for IAmH to revive CoOp for CO2 at least for a couple of months?
Yes 24 64.86%
No 8 21.62%
Yes and I'd pay for that 5 13.51%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up [POLL/REQUEST] CO2 Cooperative

IAmHawtness, we all love you for that great CoOp you did a while ago, and we respect the hell out of you for that. It actually made me come back to CO after years of not playing.

So, let people vote on it and if you are up to it, maybe you could bring it back up for CO2 for at least a few months.

Kind regards,
S.D.
Old 12/25/2011, 14:13   #2

Doesn't work that way though.
Old 12/25/2011, 14:25   #3

we'll see how it pans out.. i ma willing to pay a nominal fee for his work, and i respect him as a member of epvp more then any other bot creators out there, and therefor i would gladly send money up his alley then the others.
Old 12/25/2011, 15:09   #4

no offence but a pm request was to be less awkward than public topic
another point , paied bots dont get patched as fast as public ones also paied got a better privacy and security also antibotjailing system
Old 12/25/2011, 16:42   #5

1. pm wouldn`t result in a poll
2. we used to use public bots for years, and if you`re smart u don`t get jailed, and even if the bot is not as fancy as the payed one, it`s a working hunt/loot/level/mine bot and that is all some of us need.

Cheers.
Old 12/25/2011, 16:56   #6

1- u dont really need a poll to ask him for a public proxy
2- he wont just do what the poll says if he dont really want to do it
3- i was trying to make a proxy (with considering that imh is much much better than me in programming he is there for years and im only for days/months) getting crypto/blowfish is ****** hard , packets changes , other massive changes which takes too long to work on it , so u r asking him to give effort , time and more and in return he get some thanks in thanks counter of epvp ? LOL , no offence but i dont think this is working out goodluck anyway
Old 12/25/2011, 17:59   #7

Received Thanks: 8,576
Give it up, not going to happen.
Old 12/25/2011, 23:57   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewxxx View Post
1- u dont really need a poll to ask him for a public proxy
no, you need a poll to see if people are willing to pay like money for his effort. I`m trying really hard at this moment to not start a beef with your sorry arse..

Quote:
2- he wont just do what the poll says if he dont really want to do it
ty for your wisdom.

Quote:
(...) so u r asking him to give effort , time and more and in return he get some thanks in thanks counter of epvp ?
No you handkerchief, it`s actually a double question poll:
1. will people pay for his effort
2. will he do it for money

Why do some people need subtitles?

@Synsia : probably not, but it`s worth throwing the idea out there and see how it turns out.

But yea, it will probably just become a hating thread between me and the handkerchief..
Old 12/26/2011, 00:17   #9

me handkerchief ? ty ^____^ im good guy i wont say ***** :P
well dude im not against u but i feel its so useless , there is already many proxies out there , so u can buy in any of them , why u need a bot by ihw so badly o-0
Old 12/26/2011, 00:33   #10

by many you mean 3. One is new and sketchy, one looks unreliable, and one is full of botjail talk around it.
Why iamh? I don`t know if you remember how great that coop worked and it was free and brought new features to the table that are now in use in all the other bots. He won my trust with that little toy, and i`d be willing to pay to see him develop some more.
Old 12/27/2011, 16:29   #11

It won't come back.

Tags
iamh coop co2 bot